Jones submitted 14 supplements for testing, but none were actually tainted...yet he still got off

This is bullshit. Revisionist history. Nice try kid. The submitted pills were not consistent with what Jones tested for. The ruling was that there was no valid grounds here that Jones used tainted supplements.

If @dimspace cares enough, perhaps he would explain it to you. Or, you know, use the fucking search function and read up what's been broken down plenty of times so you don't come off as an idiot with a mouth full of Jon Jones in you

Thanks dimspace... when you're not busy being a cunt, you're actually a very informative guy. thank you

So, he agrees with what I said. Both the pills that Jon supplied, and the pills USADA ordered contained the two identical PEDs that jon tested positive for.

So, he agrees with what I said. Both the pills that Jon supplied, and the pills USADA ordered contained the two identical PEDs that jon tested positive for.
Lol no

he said it was inconsistent with what Jones tested positive for. how stupid are you. The pills Jones submitted contained 3 substances, and Jones only had 2 of them in him.

Since you're stupid, AND stubborn... let me spell the obvious out for ya. He didn't actually take those pills. It was a BS cover up attempt, and USADA and arbitrators concluded as such... that it was inconsistent.

Here's your revisionist history version:

What is really weird is that this is now an argument for "See it wasn't his fault, the supplements were tainted" - but when the same thing happened to Jon last time, people called bullshit. Jon gave them dick pills, they tested them - they were tainted. USADA ordered the same dick pills, they showed up in a sealed box, they too were tainted. But you boners still cried bullshit, claiming Jon cheated the system some how.

You sir, are a goof, even in the face of facts being slapped across your cheeks

With the case of Yoel Romero, the supplements were actually tainted... Yoel submitted his supplements for testing including a sealed box (if I am not mistaken) and USADA verified that it was indeed tainted.

In this case, Jones cannot use the "tainted supplements" defence because the supplements he submitted weren't tainted at all.
Yes somehow, USADA let him off the hook.

e5e65ad625f9868a7b33f2ed8b6ecc69.jpg

If this was Game Of Thrones, Dana/UFC is Cersei and USADA are the Zombie Mountain going around beheading anyone who doesn't bend the knee.

Ol' Jon Snow however... gets special treatment.

Snitcher Is Coming...

This is just fucking terrible

The entire system bent over backwards to avoid punishing Jon Jones.

It's a huge black eye for USADA, the UFC, the CSAC, and the sport.

And he snitched on the steroid dealer... from whom he did NOT buy steroids. Just happened to know one. And just happened to pop for roids. Crazy coincidence, right guys?

But Jones innocent

<36>

USADA lose credibility with this one. Makes you think if anything dodgy went on in clearing Anderson’s latest failed drug test

Didn’t Jones also put zero supplements down on the USADA questionnaire as what he was taking?

Also his team forged his signature on those papers since Jones didn’t give a damn and had better things to do (coke, apparently).

Your tainted supplements story goes flying out the fucking window if you aren’t taking any supplements. He lied again, didn’t follow the rules, got caught snd still didn’t get punished. Fifteen months is nothing.

Didn’t Jones also put zero supplements down on the USADA questionnaire as what he was taking?

Also his team forged his signature on those papers since Jones didn’t give a damn and had better things to do (coke, apparently).

Your tainted supplements story goes flying out the fucking window if you aren’t taking any supplements. He lied again, didn’t follow the rules, got caught snd still didn’t get punished. Fifteen months is nothing.
Worse part is that he still has proud fans

he didnt get off ffs. are you guys retarded? if he had 30 months to reduce, there were more than 30 months in the first place. he got 45 total, almost 4 years - that is what most people were saying he would get.
and if he gets busted again, I have a feeling he will get it back, in addition to the new sentence, snitching or not.

I defended the man when he had his first DUI... saying it was a youthful mistake.

I defended Jones when he tested positive for Cocaine, saying he was a young millionaire and he was just having fun.

I defended Jones when he got off with the hit and run on a woman who turned out to be pregnant... saying he was paying lots of taxes and throwing him behind bars would be less productive than continuing to tax the millions he earns.

I defended Jones when he cried after testing positive for masking agents against DC...

I thought this man, finally changed when he got back into the octagon against DC... and when he won, I used this as an example in one of my motivational speeches towards younger crowds... about overcoming obstacles in life.

Oh how wrong I was.

He not only did the crime again, he even snitched to get off easy.
This man is not going to change any time soon.

Didn t read your diary, little girl.

Don't care JJ is the goat. Fuck you.

I am sorry but the ufc needs to eliminate USADA right now!!! Their integrity in this sport has greatly diminished after this jones stuff. Whats the sense of having them if cheaters get reduced sentences? Its a BAD look for everyone here, UFC, USADA, Jones, and as usual us fans !!

Just let everyone juice if they want to, who cares!?! We are all here for entertainment anyway.

I am sorry but the ufc needs to eliminate USADA right now!!! Their integrity in this sport has greatly diminished after this jones stuff. Whats the sense of having them if cheaters get reduced sentences? Its a BAD look for everyone here, UFC, USADA, Jones, and as usual us fans !!

Just let everyone juice if they want to, who cares!?! We are all here for entertainment anyway.
Yea, just a BIG coicidence that both Silva and Jones get away with pretty much a slap on the wrist for their second steroid offense

Back