Jones looking abit pudgy as a HW?

honestly leads me to think he will gas super quickly if pushed.

he is pretty famous for dodgy supplements too, which can wreck your endocrine system.

Difficult to say, we’ll know for sure at the weigh ins. It does however look like he hasn’t added much mass other than fat. A bit strange considering his brothers and that Jones has a history of using PEDs and has had a long time to put on some quality mass.

I think the betting line will shift a little when we see him shirtless. He isn't going to be "jacked". You can look at his older brothers for references. They are both heavier but they aren't overly muscular guys. They also have small calves.

Of all the fat ufc heavyweights, jones would be considered shredded.

lookin solid as a rock on top but wtf is going on down below????? {<doc}

oh well... still the goatest mma fighter. jones via tko im calling it now.

Some weird ass angle while he’s moving doesn’t tell us anything. He looks pretty good to me in the interviews I’ve seen.

Jon is a natural LHW and this should be obvious to anyone with a brain. This is a huge task for him and I'm excited to see this fight whether he wins or gets his ass kicked.

Go look at the lastest video Jones just posted on his Instagram. Jones looks thick, tight and solid ( The veteran Sherdoggers knows what that means ) for a Heavyweight.

Also in the same video it shows Jones flipping another big solid Heavyweight to the ground with ease.

Gane is going to be in trouble.

Is there a heavyweight that doesn't? Even ripped heavyweights like Ciryl and Ngannou have some fat on them, unless you're a juiced bodybuilder you're gonna be fat at that weight I think

Huh....

6'4 ..84.5 " reach isnt a HW frame?

Wtf...

Then what is? ..

He obviously looks alittle bigger then his LHW days... but im not seeing fat lol...
He has the perfect HW frame for a guy who wants to fight at LHW. That's where he's optimized and has all his advantages. His HW career won't be much to write about imo.

Looks like those roids he took years ago didn't exactly benefit his endocrine system. He might actually not have peds in his system for this fight

Looks like those roids he took years ago didn't exactly benefit his endocrine system. He might actually not have peds in his system for this fight
Like when UBEREEM became Ecoreem

He is Jacked and a natural HW. His frame is deceptive but the guy is a giant.

Back