Jones, DC, Khabib and Tony are alpha males

ewww21

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Even Conor and Nate are Alpha. You put your hands on another grown man and they better be ready to throw down.

Artem just showed how pussy he is and that's why his W/L is negative. He let a grown man stand over him, stare him down, smack him, and cradel his bald head like he was an infant.

Imagine him ever trying that with Tony, El Cucuy would cut his face with some 'bos. War Khabib.

Imagine him ever trying that with Tony, El Cucuy would cut his face with some 'bos.

0ba.gif

Artem Lobov isn't a pussy for not starting a fight in public.
<{gspressed}>

Pretty much. Certain guys would just never stand for that no matter the circumstances or consequences.

LOL, yea, its a good thing that wasn't a Diaz brother's neck he was grabbing in a hotel lobby or the shit would have hit the fan.

Idk how you let someone hold you by the neck like that.

I would immediately shake his hand off, wtf

LOL, yea, its a good thing that wasn't a Diaz brother's neck he was grabbing in a hotel lobby or the shit would have hit the fan.
They woulda Stockton slapped his ass and dared him to do something. Would have been a sick ass gang fight.

Diazes don't fuck around they throw bottles and fuck up rings.

yea and if they threw down there would be a good chance there would be no fight on saturday

it doesn't take a big man to go 4 vs 1 on a smaller guy

Yea how alpha was Khabib when Nick Diaz punked him in the stands threw a drink at him and he didn't do shit about it

yea and if they threw down there would be a good chance there would be no fight on saturday

it doesn't take a big man to go 4 vs 1 on a smaller guy

Yea how alpha was Khabib when Nick Diaz punked him in the stands threw a drink at him and he didn't do shit about it
Artem is a bitch dude, not one other fighter I can think of would give a shit lmao.

Kevin and Michael fucking Chiesa threw down over words, Khabib could rest his balls on Artems head and he would lick them. No more clout for Artem he's done.

Artem is a bitch dude, not one other fighter I can think of would give a shit lmao.

Kevin and Michael fucking Chiesa threw down over words, Khabib could rest his balls on Artems head and he would lick them. No more clout for Artem he's done.

sure but i'm just saying if Artem and Khabib threw down right there and then and Khabib got injured or caught a legal case then wtf that would be dog shit the whole fight card would be ruined since this card isn't even that great.

He is a pussy, he could smack his Hand and say, "lets talk about that after the fights. i have some serious thinks to say too you kebab"

Back