Jones camp going for the "setup" defense

DH4F8GlV0AAF_xC.jpg

He should just say: "I juiced, Idgaf." and all his fanboys would still cheer for him. Stahp with the pathetic excuses.

Time for a jones book of lies/excuses

Hendricks_Excuse_Maker.jpg

Just because he tested clean through the fight camp that doesn't mean he was clean. As far as I'm aware, you can test positive, and then test negative for the exact same test. But that one positive test proves you WERE cheating, regardless of how many you tested negative for.

he dindu nuffin

<{Heymansnicker}>

Fucking clowns. I like how this wanker knows all about steroids "steroids take weeks to work" & "cheap oral steroid". How do you know that you clown ? You an expert on roids ? Lmao. This goober probably roids himself, he's just reaching for straws to defend their PED usage.

"how did these steroids get in my cocaine?"

I would like to see all the testing dates. It's not that I have any faith in Jones (DC fan here) but I still can't wrap my head around how he could be this dumb.

I am going to need to see this play out...

Yes Frank Lester, we need to give Jones the benefit of the doubt.

It's not like he ever gets 2nd chances.

oral tbol is detectable for a week. Wow what a gamble he took.

Frank Lester? The guy from TUF 9 who got his teeth smashed and then put the gumshield back in?

Frank-Lester.jpeg

I don't know... I'm not closed minded to the theory. I have a very hard time believing Jones could be this stupid. I don't know the guy, but I can almost believe the conspiracy theories at this point. You'd have to be insane to do something this easily caught.

O....M....G!!!

They're suggesting someone slipped a steroid pill into his food or drink, to set him up?

I literally cannot believe anyone would try using an excuse like that. What a fantastic story. Was it a Russian spy.....possibly connected to Trump?

So what is the story this time? That somebody from the other team put the steroid in his water or something? Give me a break already.

Back