Media Jones boxing sparring partner: "Jones was afraid of Ngannou but sleeps calmly at night......."

to be fair i don't think it's possible to not be afraid of fighting ngannou.

41:45 of the video
"He (Jon Jones) didnt say he was afraid but I think he was afraid of 1-punch-ko-power"

Whats really this video is about: Leonid Grachev semi-pro/pro boxer. Has couple of fights in both mma and boxing. Had some sparrings with some famous athletes in boxing and mma. Had couple of camps with Jon Jones as his boxing sparring partner before Jon-Gus 2; Jon-Gane.
Leonid is not Jon's friend as journalist in the video tries to pretend. Leonid's intel is based mostly on his personal thoughts from sparrs and rumors as he states it himself. Article is "yellow" and misleading. Whole interview is poor and is just an attempt to get views before Jons fight.

Right on.

Is anything in the works? Has anything been announced?
He's already in talks with Fury and Wilder. The main boxing promotions are all reaching out to him for other opportunities as well. Everything most likely depends on when Fury fights Usyk. That will most likely be the difference in him either fighting Fury first or Wilder first. Both are money fights but the Fury fight will be the big money fight. So he and his team is being smart and waiting to see how Fury and Usyk plays out.

He's already in talks with Fury and Wilder. The main boxing promotions are all reaching out to him for other opportunities as well. Everything most likely depends on when Fury fights Usyk. That will most likely be the difference in him either fighting Fury first or Wilder first. Both are money fights but the Fury fight will be the big money fight. So he and his team is being smart and waiting to see how Fury and Usyk plays out.

I wish him well, the longer it takes the less interest hell garner and if that doesn't pan out, he's done himself quite a diservice not taking the Jones fight

41:45 of the video
"He (Jon Jones) didnt say he was afraid but I think he was afraid of 1-punch-ko-power"

Whats really this video is about: Leonid Grachev semi-pro/pro boxer. Has couple of fights in both mma and boxing. Had some sparrings with some famous athletes in boxing and mma. Had couple of camps with Jon Jones as his boxing sparring partner before Jon-Gus 2; Jon-Gane.
Leonid is not Jon's friend as journalist in the video tries to pretend. Leonid's intel is based mostly on his personal thoughts from sparrs and rumors as he states it himself. Article is "yellow" and misleading. Whole interview is poor and is just an attempt to get views before Jons fight.

So you’re saying this Grachev is the real deal? A guy who doesn’t even need to train in boxing or foot-twisting (mma) and can still be successful in both?

Back