Media Jon Jones threatens troll online - “it’s not hard to find you”

You know you've made it and are finally supremely comfortable in your own skin when you are still battling people you see as nobodies on Instagram. I can only dream of that level of zen offered by success and money.

Guy talks aggressively on lunatic pro fighter’s social media and gets threatened by lunatic pro fighter. Shocking…

He’s so unstable

<36>

Imagine being a world famous multi millionaire and still giving a shit what every troll says about you online. Going on rants like that really paint the picture about him not being fine with his past actions. He lets those trolls under his skin because deep down he knows he’s a piece of…
Shit sir... I'll say it for you with honor lol

This would be perfect reply to that insecure rant from Jon just for the lols

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you paper champ?

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, paper champ. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, paper champ. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.

You're fucking dead, paper champ. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, paper champ

When you've had your own small kids call the cops on you it doesn't matter if you're one of the multi-billionaire people Jones was talking about, you're still a loser for life. One can only imagine all the crap that's happened to them that didn't warrant calling 911. Hopefully at least their mother is loving and caring.

And who the hell would be afraid of Jones coming to their house? He can't argue for crap, even when he has time to think before writing, so is he going to beat someone up so they can get some of his money?

You are correct. I was using psychopath in a non clinical sense like "Man that guy is a Psycho". He would more likely be a Malignant Narcissist. But it is fair to say Jon is a Psycho.

A grown man and all-time great ass kicker somehow remains so fuckin lame, talking about having rich ‘friends’ like a 9th grader saying he goes to lunch with the seniors. Let’s see….what else…

Thinks people in apartments are peons, which is unfortunate for me and the millions of us in apartments lmfao. In his worldview not owning the roof over your head makes you an L7 weenie, but domestic violence charges don’t, especially if you make a lot of money after lol

And instead of any hint of regret about the dv, he sticks the douche landing with some bragging about his (alleged?) victim not leaving him and in fact still giving him blow jibbers on a nightly basis, leaving us to wonder whether these are enthusiastic slop jobs or uninspired, laborious tribute paid so as not to get the boots put to ya. Suck it like you mean it or suffer these oblique kicks

Yes maybe

But at least Izzy stays out of trouble outside the cage and doesn't appear to have substance abuse problems
No, just animal abuse problems.

Just kidding. Kind of.

Reactions: HHJ
Jon, you must have a pretty damn good supplier. Why dont you be a nice guy now and hook us up

It's funny how people always try to defend a violent moron by accusing that you wouldn't be critical of a violent moron to his face. What exactly do you think that proves, other than further lending credence to the guy being a violent moron?
Its the same people that say shit like: Well Mcgregor laughs it off on his way to the bank and stuff like that.

Like how fucking obvious is it that we wouldn't try to fuck with a phsycho UFC HW in an alley next to a bar? Unfortunately for them that is the only defense they can muster up, Like Saying you are weak and Jon is strong.

Back