Media Jon Jones looking fat and out of shape

Will Bones ever fight again?

• Total voters
I mean we've seen worse with Rampage in between his fights. Jones gets a little soft between fights too.

To be honest he does not look stronger AND fatter. Look at his arms, they seem thinner. Like he lost muscle mass and gain fat.
By gaining fat you become heavier which makes your body have to work harder to carry all that fat which is what obviously adds muscle mass. Its Bro Science and I am surprised you missed that. Jon Jones is an expert at MASS (Martial Arts Science Sorcerer)

Jon Big-Boned Jones

*Poll is Neck&Neck !!

These threads tend to show how athletically and gym-stupid a good portion of this forum is.

Dude is recovering from tearing pectoral from bone, what in the hell kind of upper body musculature do you expect? Lol

When was the last time Jon showed up for a fight out of shape and gassed?

His last fight but it didn't go long enough for it to happen. Thought he looked quite sluggish in the striking until he just man handled Gane and finished the job easily due to the wrestling discrepancy. I'm not sure how his conditioning would have held up in a 5 round war though. In saying that Jones is very calculated and would have been well aware of the holes in Gane's game so I suspect would have went in extremely confident of an early finish.

Is everyone forgetting he has a serious shoulder injury?

My dad had the same injury and he could barely move for months because of the pain.

He'll have his fight against Stipe but it'll take time.

I had a full achiles tear and my calf muscle essentially disappeared, took 6mo to start PT and almost a year later it’s still not 100% back in terms of size and strength

Back