Media Jon Jones kicking little girl in old commercial

Well this aged well

Overeem approves of this message
QIc2vKo.gif

false, he never had a good side kick lol

N00bs don’t remember but when Jones first arrived on the scene, he was on the path to being the Michael Jordan/Tiger Woods of MMA in terms of marketing. He had so many huge sponsorships including being the first MMA fighter to sign with Nike. As great as Jones had been, his career is one giant missed opportunity.

N00bs don’t remember but when Jones first arrived on the scene, he was on the path to being the Michael Jordan/Tiger Woods of MMA in terms of marketing. He had so many huge sponsorships including being the first MMA fighter to sign with Nike. As great as Jones had been, his career is one giant missed opportunity.
As a black man myself, watching it is like the saddest thing ever. He could have had the popularity of Jordan with the image of GSP. Could have been the one to bring mma even further to the masses, could have been the literally first ever, face of the sport.

It sucks when it’s anyone at all but I hate to see a guy (regardless of race) who has it all going for them but they squander it, it’s always from being a retard jacakass (Tyson, woods, Jones, Hernandez, Arenas, Morant ect.)

I guess when you’re young and you get put into the spotlight without having to go through the humble steps of getting applying for a dead end job, doing it for a while as if you must…. Without that it seems like it’s much more likely to all go to your head.

As a black man myself, watching it is like the saddest thing ever. He could have had the popularity of Jordan with the image of GSP. Could have been the one to bring mma even further to the masses, could have been the literally first ever, face of the sport.

It sucks when it’s anyone at all but I hate to see a guy (regardless of race) who has it all going for them but they squander it, it’s always from being a retard jacakass (Tyson, woods, Jones, Hernandez, Arenas, Morant ect.)

I guess when you’re young and you get put into the spotlight without having to go through the humble steps of getting applying for a dead end job, doing it for a while as if you must…. Without that it seems like it’s much more likely to all go to your head.

Great post. The career and financial opportunities Jones missed out on due to his behavior is crazy. Lost Nike and Gatorade sponsorships and sat of years of his prime.

What a shitty ad. Why does UFC fighters are only in cringe commercials advertisement?

Hardly the worst thing he's done...

Back