Jon Jones "I may have DC call me daddy"

And I bet you DC will actually call him daddy at one of the pre fight conferences. I still can't believe he said "i'm here" after Jones asked "hey pussy are you still there?". One of the biggest fails in MMA.
Not really. One can make the argument that not giving a shit about the petty insult was more of a win than a fail, seeing as how the entire point of the comment was to troll DC into raging.

Not really. One can make the argument that not giving a shit about the petty insult was more of a win than a fail, seeing as how the entire point of the comment was to troll DC into raging.

And guess what, that point was reached emphatically when DC's face turned into rage and he proclaimed that he'd spit in another man's face. So yeah, "i'm here" was the worst response he could have possible given.

Coke is a helluvadrug kids

And guess what, that point was reached emphatically when DC's face turned into rage and he proclaimed that he'd spit in another man's face. So yeah, "i'm here" was the worst response he could have possible given.
You are exaggerating. DC's response was laughter, and then a statement about how much he legitimately doesn't like Jones.

I wonder if that's Jon really taking the psychological end of it to another level, considering the fact that DC has told the story in interviews about his father actually being murdered on thanksgiving when he was a kid. Or, just him speaking without thinking. Neither would be a shock.

Did he ever confess what he whispered in Bader's ear before choking him out?

You are exaggerating. DC's response was laughter, and then a statement about how much he legitimately doesn't like Jones.

No, rewatch the video. DC's laugh turned into anger, you can clearly see the rage on his facial expression. Then he used words he doesn't normally use and then said he'd spit in his face, just about the most disrespectful thing you can do to another person. He was beyond gotten to.

love-wins-share-large.jpg

I wonder if that's Jon really taking the psychological end of it to another level, considering the fact that DC has told the story in interviews about his father actually being murdered on thanksgiving when he was a kid. Or, just him speaking without thinking. Neither would be a shock.

It would be amazing if Jones went there but he won't as he's a father/husband with his own family.

"I was waaaaaay back there. Way back there. I'm so in his head, I have a mansion in DC's head. Right now I'm swimming in my swimming pool in the mansion in his head."

Lol

Jones is still a despicable human being, but at least he's embracing it now as his personality
its so much better than his spiel beforehand - if he loses, he'll have a horrible come down like anyone - but not as bad as when he was trying to be a hypocritical church guy - i think he gained points by supporting teammates like holly holm / alistair etc and by owning up to his real self

You think I'm just gonna sit here and call you daddy Jon?

"Didn`t you said you would call me daddy on fight night Jon?? Didn`t you?? Are we pretending again Jon?? Are we pretending again?? Are we??... Ok Jon..."- Daniel "I will take you down 100 times" Cormier.

"You think I'm just going to sit here and let you have me call you Daddy, Jon?"

dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

Is it so wrong to hope for another response from DC that uses the "You think I'm just going to let you _____ Jon?" format? He has to know we've been doing it for years.

its so much better than his spiel beforehand - if he loses, he'll have a horrible come down like anyone - but not as bad as when he was trying to be a hypocritical church guy - i think he gained points by supporting teammates like holly holm / alistair etc and by owning up to his real self

I think the fact that DC isn't much better also helped.

Back