Jon Jones has no challenge left in the UFC

LMAO...he has 8 title defenses. You're acting like he's Johnny Manziel and didn't accomplish anything.

He failed two drug tests. Both after he showed questionable test results that got the attention of testing authorities to begin with. He's got an extensive background with drug use dating back to the early days of his career. He talks about how he's always struggled to control his urges, and how drug/alcohol binges were a part of his pre-fight ritual.

You're going to believe whatever you want to, but his whole career is in question. He's got no one to blame but himself, he's done a great job of providing the needed evidence.

Jon Jones has already wrote his legacy. Best LHW there ever was.
200.gif
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not the first thing that comes to mind when people think of Jones.

16221590605_a925c114dc_o.jpg

Jones hasn't won a fight in 2 years. How can he not have any challenges?

He couldnt beat a fat short 40 year old without steroids

He loses to the devil every time

I hope he comes back at HW on undetectable steroids. He wrecked lhw and many of his opponents were enhanced as well. That is Jon’a next frontier

Jones beat Gus 3 rounds to 2
but the fight made Gus stock go up and Jones' down

happens that way some times

Jones beat Gus 3 rounds to 2
but the fight made Gus stock go up and Jones' down

happens that way some times

Yeah, Jones 3-2. Came down to round 4, Gus outlanded him for the first 4 minutes, but Jones' work in the last minute was extremely substantial.

But Gus pushed Jones to the brink, when no one expected him to. That fight showed Gus was truly elite at LHW.

He took any kind of drugs just to dodge another hard beating from Matt Hamill.

It's called Technique. Taking advantage of DC tendencys to lean his head to the right. Can't get that from roids :D
jonjones2.jpg

NYFaWUw.jpg
Funny. I recall Jones being popped for steroids after the weigh ins for that fight.

This is why you Jones fans are odd. Guy is a blatant cheat and you still love him.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who gives me strength plus the juice

Yellow card and a post this ridiculous? You deserve an instant ban.

He should be good, all he has to do is avoid usada & the police.

Gotta make up some excuses since he never lost in the octagon right? lol
You are a special kind of dumbass aren't you?....He Never met HIS most important challenge - of defending his title without using.. DC doesn't use and doesn't lose... John is so gutless he can't fight for the title without using.. Apparently he has no faith in his natural abilities and needs to use to get the edge...what a sad commentary on a loser, user and abuser!

None of his "wins" count. How can he be considered "talented" or "wasted potential" when he was busted for fucking steroids 2x and eye gouged 2x per fight? This fucker's irrelevant.

Come back when you find somebody who can beat em. :D
I mean, if blatant cheating is acceptable in your book, Joe Rogan could beat Jon Jones in a cage if you let him bring a loaded a handgun with him into the cage and he's not even a LHW.

Back