• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Jon jones gets tapped out by tuf contestant!!(video)

Uriah hall Knocked out Adam Cella. Cella tapped out Bones. Which means Uriah is better than Bones!!! Believe the hype people.

MMA-Math is never wrong ;)

No, it means that Adam Cella is better than Jon Jones. Jones was just over rated and now he got exposed for having crappy jiu jitsu. Uriah Hall is #1 p4p GOAT.

No, it means that Adam Cella is better than Jon Jones. Jones was just over rated and now he got exposed for having crappy jiu jitsu. Uriah Hall is #1 p4p GOAT.

That's what Weidman fans try and get people to believe! :icon_chee

Jones is not even trying , its like he is trying to build his guy's confidence.

That's what Weidman fans try and get people to believe! :icon_chee

Wait Weidman beat Hall. and since Hall is better than Cella and Cella is better than Jones.... Wait lets dig deeper, Jones beat Shogun , Rashad, Machida, and Rampage. Rashad has a win over Forest , Forest has a win over Chael , Chael has a win over Filho, Filho has a win over Chonan and Chonan has a win over Anderson

So Weidman has already beaten Anderson

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wait Weidman beat Hall. and since Hall is better than Cella and Cella is better than Jones.... Wait lets dig deeper, Jones beat Shogun , Rashad, Machida, and Rampage. Rashad has a win over Forest , Forest has a win over Chael , Chael has a win over Filho, Filho has a win over Chonan and Chonan has a win over Anderson

LMAO well done!

math07.gif

I've tapped people in training that I would have no hope against in competition. I've also allowed people worse than me to sweep, gain position or tap me in training. You don't prove anything by going for the kill all the time in practice.

Uriah hall Knocked out Adam Cella. Cella tapped out Bones. Which means Uriah is better than Bones!!! Believe the hype people.

MMA-Math is never wrong ;)

Certainly can't argue with such high level bro science ;)

Back