Jon Jones failed drug test at UFC 214 MEGATHREAD

You don't stop testing someone because they passed a previous test. That would never be okay in any situation ever in MMA. 'Okay fighters if you pass one test you are clear to go' lmao. That would never work. You keep testing and keep testing and keep testing. Why? Because people fucking cheat all the time and are sneaky as fuck. There is no conspiracy.

What aree you on about? Who said to stop testing him?

I'm saying why would he get caught using an obvious steroid right after fight day when they tested him a billion times all the way up to the fight. The effects of that particular steroid are not instant as a narcotic like coke would be.. they're cumulative. It's fishy.

What aree you on about? Who said to stop testing him?

I'm saying why would he get caught using an obvious steroid right after fight day when they tested him a billion times all the way up to the fight. The effects of that particular steroid are not instant as a narcotic like coke would be.. they're cumulative. It's fishy.

You are saying to stop testing him. That's what you're implying. He was tested a billion times so stop testing. I'm saying you have to keep testing because he's sneaky as fuck and a cheater.

You are saying to stop testing him. That's what you're implying. He was tested a billion times so stop testing. I'm saying you have to keep testing because he's sneaky as fuck and a cheater.

No i'm not. Where did I say that?

You're confusing yourself.

No i'm not. Where did I say that?

You're confusing yourself.

Okay I'm sorry.
Ps. Why would they test him for a steroid that hasn't shown in previous tests? Why wouldn't they (testers) act like you and say no way this can show up in his system and remove that panel from the test. Does that seem realistic to act like you?

Annother interesting question is how long they kept Jones older samples and if they can and will open them again and test all of them for Turinabol.

Just think about if they find metabolites also in years old samples. That will be the proof of a career long juicer.

I always wondered why he made 205 so easily- always smiling and posing at the weigh in. He was 6'4 and muscular. He should have looked like Conor trying to make 145.

He could hold so much water in the artificial muscle and drain it easily.

Why was a guy with, what should have been, an ectomorphic frame, able to manhandle stocky, powerfully built men so easily?

The answer to both is years of turinabol with an estrogen masking agent- which worked
like a charm when the test was a simple serum testosterone test. Under USADA, he had no solution to his performance dependency.

He may have tried the OSP fight clean or perhaps ended his cycle months out. Which likely explains the powerlifting regime- an attempt to maintain the strength advantage he had become dependent on. However, muscles built naturally, through powerlifting, are not as useful in a 5 round MMA fight. He was sluggish and tired and won by way of 1000 knee kicks.

When the powerlifting failed he was forced back to his more tried and true method. He could not risk fighting Cormier clean.

I now believe his entire UFC career was built around Turinabol. USADA is uncovering his stack test by test.

Perfectly put, kudos to you sir/madam.
I have always had a major suspicion that Jones has been on something for a while. He has fought a lot of 'big middleweights' but to look impeccable when wrestling high calibre wrestlers does not add up.
During Cormier v jones 1, DC put everything he had to get a takedown on jones and almost prolapsed doing so, only for jones to pop straight back up? DC is a tank with such a high wrestling pedegree, It raised a lot of questions when he was so easily stopped like everyone else.

I don't buy that they just test random shit when they feel like testing it. They probably tested him 20 times. They just tested for an obvious steroid once? BS.

The explanations are way too convenient.

Actually, that is exactly how it works. Do you know how much USADA testing costs the UFC ? Hint: a whole f*cking lot. Now imagine if every sample was being tested for every single substance on the banned list. Not only would that be prohibitively expensive, but would likely delay results even further...and between this and the Brock situation, both UFC and USADA are trying to get results back as soon as possible.

USADA tests somewhat randomly so athletes can't anticipate when or what they'll be tested for, but USADA can also use their own suspicions to look for certain things. For example they were probably paying particular attention to estrogen blockers this time around. It's not at all fishy that Jones could be using something and only pop in one of the tests.

I said this yesterday.. He prob was told that he wouldn't be tested for an outdated steroid like Tbol.. I don't feel sorry for Jones, a fighter who couldn't handle the fame and fortune. Another Mike Tyson taking a leave of absence except Tyson didn't cheat.

Back