Rumored Jon Jones Announces Next Fight Date - November 9th - Madison Square Garden

Jon did not lose to Gus, nor did he lose to Thiago. You might need to adjust how you judge fights. I agree he lost to Reyes, but 3 judges unanimously gave it to Jon and if you check out Jon's record it's a W.

Jon has 15 wins in title fights and 16 if you count an Interim. It looks like apparently Dana will let Jon do whatever the fuck he wants.

R.4e9ffc18027f61479be2557edae92727
You conveniently forgot to mention "The" GOATs name

Picsart_23-07-26_18-17-32-552.jpg

Stipe hasn't fought in 3 years. He'll turn 42 before this fight happens. This is crazy.

lol @ people pretending that a 50 year old stipe rolling off the couch for a title fight is interesting.

Reactions: HHJ
Stipe hasn't fought in 3 years. He'll turn 42 before this fight happens. This is crazy.
Jones has only fought once in 3 years. He has also been fighting in the UFC longer than Stipe. Both are old men who have been out for more than 3 years.

I could see an active jones with all the crying but he is been out and inactive as long as Stipe. Now he is coming back from a bad injury with having one fight in 3 years.

Last edited:
In only a slightly convoluted turn of events from now, we could have Derrick Lewis stepping in on short notice to fight Curtis Blaydes in a rematch for the vacant HW strap.
My word.

It's VS Stipe. Got to milk all the money they can for the bored Hollywood actors who invested in 2016. Jeff Besos plays around in space - the actors have to get theirs too from the UFC! That's why they're on camera looking cool.

If it was Pride it would happen every summer not when the sponsorships and actors tell you

You must not be a businessman. It is easy to talk shit when you are sitting on your couch talking about someone elses life and not yours.This is the reason most of these men fight, to get that bread. If Dana can purchase an island for being a big mouth promoter why shouldn't the fighters milk all the money they can before they expire. These fighters do all the heavy lifting and do all the work. Fighters only have a certain shelf life and after that shelf life when their bodies are destroyed there is not much they can do after that.

No one comes to your place of work and tells you that you should not milk your boss or ask for a raise. You worked hard and you should be entitled to reap its benefits. If you do more than your boss then you should at least make as much as him, if you can. It is only on the internet that we see so many people telling others what to do with their lives and livelihood. The same things they say that they themselves would not do becasue it is not their lives. In their lives they make decisions based on money, raises and the ablity to make ends meet.

Why would a fighter not want Hollywood at their events and big money donors like Besos. That is good business, good connections and good money. It is Conor Mcgregor money and the reason so many fighters would love to fight him. I never understood the crying and whining that goes on sherdog about fighters wanting money and hollywood.

You must not be a businessman. It is easy to talk shit when you are sitting on your couch talking about someone elses life and not yours.This is the reason most of these men fight, to get that bread. If Dana can purchase an island for being a big mouth promoter why shouldn't the fighters milk all the money they can before they expire. These fighters do all the heavy lifting and do all the work. Fighters only have a certain shelf life and after that shelf life when their bodies are destroyed there is not much they can do after that.

No one comes to your place of work and tells you that you should not milk your boss or ask for a raise. You worked hard and you should be entitled to reap its benefits. If you do more than your boss then you should at least make as much as him, if you can. It is only on the internet that we see so many people telling others what to do with their lives and livelihood. The same things they say that they themselves would not do becasue it is not their lives. In their lives they make decisions based on money, raises and the ablity to make ends meet.

Why would a fighter not want Hollywood at their events and big money donors like Besos. That is good business, good connections and good money. It is Conor Mcgregor money and the reason so many fighters would love to fight him. I never understood the crying and whining that goes on sherdog about fighters wanting money and hollywood.
The UFC gives like 13 percent of revenue to fighter's. A bigger percentage goes as dividends to the guys like Mark Wahlberg or Paul O Grady who invested. They're in the crowd looking cool, not to give bread to fighters, but to take a lot of credibility.

The only fighter in history not to fight the interim champion.

Its not the marketing approved statement but UFC got to make that money for its owners that didn't invest into soccer, the other bored actors from Hollywood. The ones that can't afford to mess around in space so mess around in sports.

Not the first time this happens. The HW champion Couture didn't fight the interim champion Big Nog (Couture fought Brock).

How many chances is the UFC gonna give Jones? Broke the pregnant ladies arm and fled, beat up a woman (baby mama) in front of their children, hot, drunk mess in ABQ firing guns on the street, threatening testers doing their job, and pissing hot more than once just to cover it up.

This is some bullshit to top it off gonna make Aspinal fight at the end of July only to turn around and fight in the beginning of November. How bad do they want the man to retire undefeated? Real bad. Fuck the UFC, their yes men, and hot messes like $$Conor$$ and Jones.

Meanwhile DC shits on a man he just interviewed behind a keyboard and camera to steal his thunder and protect coke head Conor. Ya can't make this shit up.

He's not a size bully. That's the most hilarious thing I've ever read especially if you look at all the weight cutting fighters do these days. He's called Bones for a reason. He didn't lose to Gus or Thiago. That's also another hilarious thing I've read today. I'll give you the steroid cheat but uhhh which GOAT probably didn't use. How good you gotta be to win 10, 11, 12 title fights? That's an anomaly. A really big one. Before USADA drug tests were more of an IQ test.
Jon isn’t a size bully at HW, but to say he wasn’t at LHW is just wrong. I wouldn’t call myself a fan or hater but I do call a spade a spade.

He wants to retire in his home state
WAR Jon Jones

Exactly. There is nothing left for Jon to accomplish in this sport, he is the greatest fighter ever and wants to take a victory lap to end his career living out a dream fighting in the legendary Madison Square Garden in the state he was born.

All these people here constantly hating on UFC claiming they run an evil empire over these helpless fighters, then cry when a fighter stands up for himself maintaining control over his own career on his own terms.

Jon isn’t a size bully at HW, but to say he wasn’t at LHW is just wrong. I wouldn’t call myself a fan or hater but I do call a spade a spade.
Cage weight at 225 is a bully? Doesn't look like a lot to me when u onsider how much weight fighters are cutting today. We don't go around calling modern fighters bullies.

Last edited:
I am a Jones fan, and even I think a fight with Miocic is ridiculous. I believe Jones is the best fighter ever, and I want him to keep proving it, with fights that really matter and challenge him. The Miocic fight proves absolutely nothing, but if he fights Aspinall and wins, half the Sherdoggers will say Tom was overrated and Jones is still a bum! The other half will smile in admiration of the true GOAT's legendary talent.

Back