Rumored Jon Jones Announces Next Fight Date - November 9th - Madison Square Garden

It's so hilarious because the only reason they are riding Tom so hard is because they hate Jon so much and they think Tom will beat him. They been waiting to bust that one out for years and it hasn't happened.
Any fighter would be better than fighting 50 year old stipe coming off a loss a few years ago. He wanted to show he can fight at heavyweight yet he’s cherry picking old guys or favorably stylistic opponents.

Jones has lost 3 times btw, non casuals know that

Can't even tell if it's ufc anymore or a acting set because Mark Walhberg calls the shots here, Dana is just a front man
, u think Walhberg cares about Jones V Aspinall or money, the belt is fake

Jones fans talk about Colby not fighting younger contenders lol or when bisping fought old Hendo over Yoel yet this is ok.

This sport is so fishy
People fight with injury like Conor or Colby then it breaks instantly
But Jones waits through injury
Why would they rush Conor then? Would you fight with a fractured ankle?
Did conor just show up to make the money for the overlords?
Got to make money for the Hollywood owners, its a rat race pyramid scheme

Any fighter would be better than fighting 50 year old stipe coming off a loss a few years ago. He wanted to show he can fight at heavyweight yet he’s cherry picking old guys or favorably stylistic opponents.

Jon did not lose to Gus, nor did he lose to Thiago. You might need to adjust how you judge fights. I agree he lost to Reyes, but 3 judges unanimously gave it to Jon and if you check out Jon's record it's a W.

Jon has 15 wins in title fights and 16 if you count an Interim. It looks like apparently Dana will let Jon do whatever the fuck he wants.

R.4e9ffc18027f61479be2557edae92727

Who

Jon did not lose to Gus, nor did he lose to Thiago. You might need to adjust how you judge fights. I agree he lost to Reyes, but 3 judges unanimously gave it to Jon and if you check out Jon's record it's a W.

Jon has 15 wins in title fights and 16 if you count an Interim. It looks like apparently Dana will let Jon do whatever the fuck he wants.

R.4e9ffc18027f61479be2557edae92727
He lost to Gus, Reyes and Santos. He’s a steroid cheat and a size bully

This is a Farce. If everyone didn't suck Daddy Danas toes for a commentator job to become famous and get sponsorships, maybe Daniel Cormier would say something instead of being fake about it

He lost to Gus, Reyes and Santos. He’s a steroid cheat and a size bully
He's not a size bully. That's the most hilarious thing I've ever read especially if you look at all the weight cutting fighters do these days. He's called Bones for a reason. He didn't lose to Gus or Thiago. That's also another hilarious thing I've read today. I'll give you the steroid cheat but uhhh which GOAT probably didn't use. How good you gotta be to win 10, 11, 12 title fights? That's an anomaly. A really big one. Before USADA drug tests were more of an IQ test.

This is disgusting
Rory Mcdonald fights prime guy like Robbie lawyer and no money
People like Jones, Conor and Dana cherrypick them all and take all the money
Dana is a cheeseball

To be completely honest, this situation with Tom, diminish Jone's GOAT status. He should vacate and fight Stipe as a legacy fight, as Jon said.

Lol this will be like nearly 2 years since he fought gane. Dana better pray no one gets injured.

Aspinall about to be the longest reigning/defending interim champ.

Back