Media Jon Goat Jones giving his knowledge and love in Thailand

Well enough to go on a world tour but can't fight.
Taking a trip to and from one place taking picture shaking hands with a recovering muscle tare post surgery

Vs

Fighting at the highest level, after a full training camp with a recovering muscle tare post surgery

You really can't tell the differene?

<23>

Last edited:
How old are you, you sound like a child with the unofficial nickname garbage. You are a grown man, act like one, because that comment was goofy. I have no idea what his unofficial name is on this forum for overgrown manbabies with social problems and no life. His unofficial nickname could be Big black dick, it means nothing,. We are here just talking about facts,.

He already made a comment about the ring issue and stated he had smoked a blunt and he could do that, so can other fighters who have avoided USADA tesls.I know figthers who avoid USADA tests for weed, cocaine use and so on. Jones was a well known weed head and loved cociane., it is what it is.

COrmier did have a drug test issue for the fight and you saying he never had none means you are uninformed about the topic you are talking about and are wasting my time. Daniel Cormier's Testosterone Level Was 7000 ng/dL Before Fighting Jon Jones. The average amount of testosterone in a male is 61.3 ng/ML. Cheating is cheating and there is no pale in comparison in cheating, he cheated and was a cheater himself for alot of his antics. So we can only go on passed and failed tests factually.

How many lies does Jones have to tell and how many drug tests does Jones have to fail for you to realize the guy is a total fuck up and a cheat? Or do you simply count on others to do the thinking for you?

If anyone thinks Jones is clean and fought that way, they are idiots. I mean, why believe in science and facts when they can just take the word of a narcissistic sociopath? Jones has failed for more substances than just weed and cocaine. It's not hate, favouritism, or unfair slander... Jones has earned every asterisk beside his name, and he did that to himself.

I don't know much about Johnny parsons, curious as to how he's able to afford to train in Thailand and take care/ provide for two boys( family)

How many lies does Jones have to tell and how many drug tests does Jones have to fail for you to realize the guy is a total fuck up and a cheat? Or do you simply count on others to do the thinking for you?

If anyone thinks Jones is clean and fought that way, they are idiots. I mean, why believe in science and facts when they can just take the word of a narcissistic sociopath? Jones has failed for more substances than just weed and cocaine. It's not hate, favouritism, or unfair slander... Jones has earned every asterisk beside his name, and he did that to himself.

I have No idea what you are prattling about. This is not a monologue on jones character as you seem to be giving me a course on his life and psychological chart. Something I did not ask for nor did i comment on, or something i care about. The only idiots are the ones who give their opinions about other peoples opinions as if it is fact without actual facts. You have none regarding almost everything you are claiming, just an assumption which does not fly, at least with me and many others.

You say science and facts ? But you continue to show none for a majority of his career and say that you know, but how do you know. You are making an assumption and that has nothing to do with science or facts. Jones has failed for cocaine metabolites and has had other things in his system during fights so it is all relevant.

Just because you assume it is true does not make it true. Your perception of reality is not reality, and thus facts is what we go on, or at least what I go on. Your reality is a figment of your imagination where bias and other things do play a role in everything you do and it cannot be trusted but what can is actual facts. An assumption is not facts so what you are writing is worthless.

Yes, i feel Jones and Cormier passed the majority of tests so I go by that and give grace to them and all fighters fairly, because I do not actually know who has or has not cheated the system. All I know is who has passed their tests regularly, and jones passed tests consistently outside of about three times, which included cocaine. Anyone who claims to actually know about an entire career with passed tests is full of absolute shit and thus cannot be taken seriously.

Last edited:
They were asking for $600 to party with Jon Jones... But I stopped coke a long time ago

GSP was here recently too... enjoying the beaches and Muay Thai. None of that pay me to party with me BS

How old are you, you sound like a child with the unofficial nickname garbage. You are a grown man, act like one, because that comment was goofy. I have no idea what his unofficial name is on this forum for overgrown manbabies with social problems and no life. His unofficial nickname could be Big black dick, it means nothing,. We are here just talking about facts,.

He already made a comment about the ring issue and stated he had smoked a blunt and he could do that, so can other fighters who have avoided USADA tesls.I know figthers who avoid USADA tests for weed, cocaine use and so on. Jones was a well known weed head and loved cociane., it is what it is.

COrmier did have a drug test issue for the fight and you saying he never had none means you are uninformed about the topic you are talking about and are wasting my time. Daniel Cormier's Testosterone Level Was 7000 ng/dL Before Fighting Jon Jones. The average amount of testosterone in a male is 61.3 ng/ML. Cheating is cheating and there is no pale in comparison in cheating, he cheated and was a cheater himself for alot of his antics. So we can only go on passed and failed tests factually.
He already made a comment about the ring issue and stated he had smoked a blunt
Well since the proven cheater said so, it must be true.
His unofficial nickname could be Big black dick
I sound like a child? You sound like you fantasize about Bones so hard that your desires are slipping out on this forum.
overgrown manbabies with social problems and no life
Project much? You seem unreasonably angry when you hear facts. I’d offer you a hug but you’re already firmly wrapped around Jones’ nuts.

And I sound like a child?! You sound like you fantasize about Jones so hard that its causing your desires to come out on a Karate forum.

And I sound like a child?! You sound like you fantasize about Jones so hard that your desires are coming out for all to see.

Well since the proven cheater said so, it must be true.

I sound like a child? You sound like you fantasize about Bones so hard that your desires are slipping out on this forum.

Project much? You seem unreasonably angry when you hear facts. I’d offer you a hug but you’re already firmly wrapped around Jones’ nuts.
I am reading a temper tantrum from you, and you repeatedly wrote child in almost every reply, which was not really aimed at you but the asinine forum nickname from supposed grown men. Also if you had facts you would have made them rather than this odd tantrum

How old are you anyway ?

Here is the reality, if they can catch Nate Marquardt,, Royce Gracie, Kimo and a slew of other fighters in doping charges and failed tests before Jones was even in the UFC, then it should have been a given for Jones to be caught during his rookie years or his young prime if he was using his entire career. Yet he passed all those tests, which were numerous and Royce Gracie and others, who had a lot more money than jones, and better designer drug avenes did not.

Jones either must be the luckiest guy in the world that a legend in Royce Gracie and other UFC fighters before him can get caught in failed tests, yet a broke and rookie jones could not get caught during those years. The brazlians at that time had designer drugs and were top of the line yet a broke kid was doing something they could not,

It does not fly and logically it n ever did and my view was jones was clean. Maybe jones should play the lotto if that was the case.

Last edited:
It melts mine too
Pity about the demons on here and elsewhere that try to blacken his good name

It's sheer evil
People also hated and tried to kill Jesus Christ, but I will always have love for him, as I do with Saint Jones

I know how holy and pure hearted Saint Jones is, and even if the world turns against him and try to blacken his name, I will stand by him and continue preaching his gospel

I’ll never forget the first time I met Jon Jones. I was at the beach chilling in the water, past where the waves break. I told him I had an extra beer with me and to come swim out and he can have it. He got up from the towel he was laying on and began to walk towards the water. When he took a few steps on to the water, I realized he did not sink. Rather he walked on top of it remaining completely dry. When he got out to me I reached up and handed him the beer. It was the strangest thing.

Jones sounded like hes a closet gay when he was drunk at that comedy show. He's probably there to check out the transgenders.

Not that there's anything wrong w that.

I’ll never forget the first time I met Jon Jones. I was at the beach chilling in the water, past where the waves break. I told him I had an extra beer with me and to come swim out and he can have it. He got up from the towel he was laying on and began to walk towards the water. When he took a few steps on to the water, I realized he did not sink. Rather he walked on top of it remaining completely dry. When he got out to me I reached up and handed him the beer. It was the strangest thing.
I remember the first time I met Saint Jones
He was serving as a Priest at a Church in New Mexico, he was handing out the Rite of Acceptance to people enrolling in RCIA programs to join the Catholic Church, They all received the Eucharist and were briefly introduced to the First Acceptance of the Gospel and were presented with the Bible

u forgot to add partying and using coke for 1 week
still beating DC
that ragdolled oldman hendo

its unreal how wide of a gap DC's skills are
the oldman hendo that ktfou fedor

shows you how wider the gap of skills that jones posesses

Hendo was on TRT when he fought Fedor... as for Jones... roids, bro
Don't deny his skill, but THE JUICE does make the difference.

Reactions: HHJ
I remember the first time I met Saint Jones
He was serving as a Priest at a Church in New Mexico, he was handing out the Rite of Acceptance to people enrolling in RCIA programs to join the Catholic Church, They all received the Eucharist and were briefly introduced to the First Acceptance of the Gospel and were presented with the Bible
When Jon Jones came to Australia,this guy didnt even go. He's only in this for the trolling!!!

Jones sounded like hes a closet gay when he was drunk at that comedy show. He's probably there to check out the transgenders.

Not that there's anything wrong w that.
Honestly my favorite fighter in the Octagon and we are from the same hometown but that is a fair assessment. When he went from Rochester pride to butthole it lost me as a fan. It’s been a helluva ride

I am reading a temper tantrum from you, and you repeatedly wrote child in almost every reply, which was not really aimed at you but the asinine forum nickname from supposed grown men. Also if you had facts you would have made them rather than this odd tantrum

How old are you anyway ?

Here is the reality, if they can catch Nate Marquardt,, Royce Gracie, Kimo and a slew of other fighters in doping charges and failed tests before Jones was even in the UFC, then it should have been a given for Jones to be caught during his rookie years or his young prime if he was using his entire career. Yet he passed all those tests, which were numerous and Royce Gracie and others, who had a lot more money than jones, and better designer drug avenes did not.

Jones either must be the luckiest guy in the world that a legend in Royce Gracie and other UFC fighters before him can get caught in failed tests, yet a broke and rookie jones could not get caught during those years. The brazlians at that time had designer drugs and were top of the line yet a broke kid was doing something they could not,

It does not fly and logically it n ever did and my view was jones was clean. Maybe jones should play the lotto if that was the case.
Why are you getting personally offended? Curious case. Maybe relax a little bit, unrustle your jimmies. Take Jones member out of your mouth while you're at it. Jones tested positive for illegal performance enhancing drugs not once but multiple times. No amount of dicksucking and mental gymnastics, and you're proficient at both, will change that fact.

Back