Media Jon Goat Jones giving his knowledge and love in Thailand

I remember the first time I met Saint Jones
He was serving as a Priest at a Church in New Mexico, he was handing out the Rite of Acceptance to people enrolling in RCIA programs to join the Catholic Church, They all received the Eucharist and were briefly introduced to the First Acceptance of the Gospel and were presented with the Bible
this is actually true, i was there

Why are you getting personally offended? Curious case. Maybe relax a little bit, unrustle your jimmies. Take Jones member out of your mouth while you're at it. Jones tested positive for illegal performance enhancing drugs not once but multiple times. No amount of dicksucking and mental gymnastics, and you're proficient at both, will change that fact.
Personally offended ? That was a calm, cool and collected rebut and account of an opinion and facts. Maybe you should take jones dick out of your ass since it seems to be lodged in your buttocks and it is on your mind. You little asshats and shitstains bring up jones more than his fans, it is odd.

It is funny to read someone talk about being rustled when that is all i see on here from you crybabies and frankly little pussies. It is as if it is a profession to whine and cry about this guy all day long. I will stop the rebutting and taking some of you to task when you and the other crying asshats stop your crying, sniveling, be welling gymnastics and garbage. I enjoy it, it is a dark hobby for me to push back at the little gay "I hate Jones " brigade and fan girls.

This is a no free spin zone. You do not get a free pass to post bullshit and not get taken to task from an opposing view with facts. Welcome to the real world and I know its hard to hear something you do not like but it is something you should be use too.

Last edited:
Personally offended ? That was a calm, cool and collected rebut and account of an opinion and facts. Maybe you should take jones dick out of your ass since it seems to be lodged in your buttocks and it is on your mind. You little asshats and shitstains bring up jones more than his fans, it is odd.

It is funny to read someone talk about being rustled when that is all i see on here from you crybabies and frankly little pussies. It is as if it is a profession to whine and cry about this guy all day long. I will stop the rebutting and taking some of you to task when you and the other crying asshats stop your crying, sniveling, be welling gymnastics and garbage. I enjoy it, it is a dark hobby for me to push back at the little gay "I hate Jones " brigade and fan girls.

This is a no free spin zone. You do not get a free pass to post bullshit and not get taken to task from an opposing view with facts. Welcome to the real world and I know its hard to hear something you do not like but it is something you should be use too.
>I enjoy it, it is a dark hobby for me
<36>

His love of kukkaine and LADY BOYS amirite
<{hughesimpress}><36><{cruzshake}>

<31><{Joewithit}>

Honestly my favorite fighter in the Octagon and we are from the same hometown but that is a fair assessment. When he went from Rochester pride to butthole it lost me as a fan. It’s been a helluva ride
Did the apostle Peter not deny knowing Jesus christ? Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?” Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. Let not your heart be troubled, Sherbro. Saint Jones has infinite forgiveness in his heart for ye', for he was created in Jesus' likeness.

Did the apostle Peter not deny knowing Jesus christ? Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?” Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. Let not your heart be troubled, Sherbro. Saint Jones has infinite forgiveness in his heart for ye', for he was created in Jesus' likeness.
Man I would slap the holy ghost out of Jesus himself for trying to stick a finger in my butt. You forgive that shit all you want. Let him do it seven times and when he is finished offer him your forgiveness. Jones bless

"giving his love in Thailand". Can't help thinking of fingers in bums. Damn you, Jon.

No USADA, now Jones in Thailand. Nothing to do with roiding up for the SM fight I'm sure.

Back in the day you would've gotten the ban hammer for this kind of spam account. Mods ain't what they once were. @mods
Ban for what? For being positive and spreading good news?

I just read through 5 pages of your recent posts, and its mostly you hating and spreading negativity about Jones.

I hope you learn from Saint Jones example and become a happier, more positive and upbringing individual.

Back in the day you would've gotten the ban hammer for this kind of spam account. Mods ain't what they once were. @mods
When was that, I was here during those days, and that would have never happened. This is a regular type of thread back in the day. They had threads on all types of things including mods writing comedy skits about Anderson Silva and other fighters. They had threads for memes and antics. The problem is you and your ilk of whinny fairies. You see jones getting some love and good cheer and you are angry that he is getting it and it is as simple as that and you k now it. It is an insecurity on your part for someone you dislike and because he is getting some positive feed back or love, you are angry,. I do not get the insecurity of a fighter getting positive feedback and the need to be sour about it. Go outside and socialize if you are that insecure about a thread you do not like, you do not have to be in here. you could read a book or do something else with your time. Yet you want to come in here and cry and whine about jones, It says more about you than jon. Why come in here for missery if that is what it gives you.

It is weird how old timers who use to be so-so posters have become insufferable bullies on here and negative pieces of shit, like yourself. Why come on here and do that for other posters cheering for their fighter. You need to indentify the root causes of your butt hurt and come to terms with it .

I just read through 5 pages of your recent posts, and its mostly you hating and spreading negativity about Jones.

I hope you learn from Saint Jones example and become a happier, more positive and upbringing individual.
May god bless your good cheer and may he bless you in heaven,.

When was that, I was here during those days, and that would have never happened. This is a regular type of thread back in the day. They had threads on all types of things including mods writing comedy skits about Anderson Silva and other fighters. They had threads for memes and antics. The problem is you and your ilk of whinny fairies. You see jones getting some love and good cheer and you are angry that he is getting it and it is as simple as that and you k now it. It is an insecurity on your part for someone you dislike and because he is getting some positive feed back or love, you are angry,. I do not get the insecurity of a fighter getting positive feedback and the need to be sour about it. Go outside and socialize if you are that insecure about a thread you do not like, you do not have to be in here. you could read a book or do something else with your time. Yet you want to come in here and cry and whine about jones, It says more about you than jon. Why come in here for missery if that is what it gives you.

It is weird how old timers who use to be so-so posters have become insufferable bullies on here and negative pieces of shit, like yourself. Why come on here and do that for other posters cheering for their fighter. You need to indentify the root causes of your butt hurt and come to terms with it .
His whole account is just spam, I guess you're not familiar with it

Spammer

Back