Jokes you have heard that are so horrifically bad, they are good

RawHawg

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
You know the type, some of the worst jokes you have ever heard, but their awfulness makes them great

What do you call running while listening to your favorite rapper? Snoop Jogg

How do you know how heavy a chilli pepper is?

Give it a weigh, give it a weigh, give it a weigh now....

I'll get my coat...

Horse walks into a bar, barman says "why the long face?".

What do you call a man sitting in a hole?

Doug.

What do you call a man hiding in a bush?

Russell.

What do you call a man hiding in a school?

A pedophile call the police.

Did you hear about the hole that was cut into the wall of the prison?

The police are looking into it.

Did you hear about the stolen toilets?

So far the police have nothing to go on.

Did you hear about the stolen pencil case?

The police say they have no leads.

Horse walks into a bar, barman says "why the long face?".

What do you call a man sitting in a hole?

Doug.

What do you call a man hiding in a bush?

Russell.

What do you call a man hiding in a school?

A pedophile call the police.

Did you hear about the hole that was cut into the wall of the prison?

The police are looking into it.

Did you hear about the stolen toilets?

So far the police have nothing to go on.

Did you hear about the stolen pencil case?

The police say they have no leads.
What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs trying to swim?

Bob

What do you get if you cross a 10 Ton roller, with Batman & Robin?

Flatman and Ribbon

So I fancied a game of darts with my mate. He said, "Nearest the bull goes first" He went "Baah" and I went "Moo" He said "You're closest"

You see I'm against hunting, in fact I'm a hunt saboteur. I go out the night before and shoot the fox.

How do you shoot a blue elephant?
You shoot it with a blue elephant gun.

How do you shoot a white elephant?
You hold its trunk until it turns blue and shoot it with a blue elephant gun

My cousin is the king of this.
Poor kid had a botched birth due to the doctors injecting him with the wrong medicine, so he has a scarred froggy voice and is mildly retarded with heavy adhd (but has more moments of clarity than people that are supposedly normal). He is also the funniest person I've ever met, despite all the shit he has to live with he has the confidence of a rock star and so would ask any woman or girl out and hit on them like a champ. He is also the king of jokes that are so bad they are amazing again, like watching Troll 2 or The Room, he's like that with bad jokes.

Norm MacDonald is also amazing with corny jokes, he tells them in such a way that they work.

So I’ve been feeling pretty down recently and a friend was trying to cheer me up. He said:

“Hey, things could be worse. You could be, I don’t know, trapped somewhere, like in...a hole in the ground...full of...water, or something.

I know he means well.

Guy goes to the Grand Canyon one day for a look. Pulls into the parking lot and a young boy is running toward him, crying his eyes out.

"Help me mister," the boy cries. "The accelerator pedal got stuck and we went over the edge. My whole family's dead, my Mom and Dad and sister. I jumped out at the last second," tears streaming down his face.

Guy looks down, unzips his fly and says, "This just isn't your lucky day, kid."

A penguin is driving around town when his transmission starts to slip, so he takes his car to the transmission shop for an estimate. While waiting he goes across the street to an ice cream shop and orders his favorite flavor, vanilla. When he comes back the mechanic says “it looks like you blew a seal.” The penguin wipes his beak and says “no, I just had some ice cream.”

Your moms so short she can do backflips under her bed

Back