Johny Hendricks on his new diet: "Just have the burger! Don't eat the fries!"

Whattaburger is truly foul.
It's greasy... it's processed,
it's fattening. & it's absolutely
delicious when you're tanked.

See another example of the weight cut cheat! If u have to go through that length to "make weight" u r cheating so u can fight smaller guys! Implement same day weight in and have a scale ring side!

His lack of self control with his diet as a professional fighter absolutely sickens me.

Johnny you fat fuk you are someone who can not eat fast food !!!!
Burger without the bun ?
Ive trained soccer moms who have had a better grasp and more self control with dieting.

I think I root for him to be smashed more than any other fighter right now (save bork maybe).

That's all for this edition of Johnny Hendricks' hillbilly nutrition advice.

Next week we'll have hillbilly relationship advice: "Just fuck your sister up the ass and it doesn't count as incest!".

I'm not sure if he understands what a blessing in disguise means.

"just have the burger" sounds more like his nutritionist is just giving up. "oh fuck it Johny I give up, just eat the god damn burger, just hand me over the Phil De Fries, no cannibalism "

That's all for this edition of Johnny Hendricks' hillbilly nutrition advice.

Next week we'll have hillbilly relationship advice: "Just fuck your sister up the ass and it doesn't count as incest!".

Haha :D nice.

Diaz showed up at the UFC 171 weigh ins to watch Robbie and Hendricks, when Hendricks didn't make weight the first time Nick stuck around and heckled Johny Hendricks while he was weighing in the second time haha

So, you guys don't think this diet makes sense?

You know what I mean?

Diaz showed up at the UFC 171 weigh ins to watch Robbie and Hendricks, when Hendricks didn't make weight the first time Nick stuck around and heckled Johny Hendricks while he was weighing in the second time haha

Haha just because he can
200x200px-ZC-1c38e9e2_jordan-laugh-o.gif

Just eat the burger Johny, but deep fry it first, cover it in chocolate and deep fry it again...then eat the burger

I never heard of that before. That's awesome lol.

New footage of Johny and his love of burgers:

Last edited:
Man this guy is hard to like. Dude get fat when you retire, you could potentially win ANOTHER world title. WTF, is the burger really necessary to have right now? Man, he hurts to listen to.

Back