Johny Hendricks Moves to 185 Pounds to Face Hector Lombard at UFC Fight Night 105

Who wins?

• Total voters
what are the odds that Hendricks rumbles his middleweight weigh in?
Lol..I was thinking the same thing. If rumors are true, and his main problem was lack of discipline, I could see him rationalizing letting up far too much and even missing the 185 pound cut off

Why does Canada get the shit cards all the time?

Hendricks shouldnt Main Event any card after losing a few in a row and missing weight.

Disgusted, uggg ive erased a few really good lines giving a more accurate and colourful description of how i feel about this but never had dubs and dont wanna start over this piece of shit fight.

and losing JDS ffs so disappointing.

I thought Lombard was fighting Tavares. What happened there?

Me thinks Johny is getting rekt'd, and I am looking forward to watching it. <{jackyeah}>

"...Hendricks weighed in at 187.5 and will be paying Lombard 30% of his purse"

Neil magny beat both of the guys in the main event. Interesting match, but unless Hendricks finds a time machine, I just don't see him winning this.

Why does Canada get the shit cards all the time?

I've been wondering this for a while now myself. Not only do they get shit cards, but usually their shit cards have the main event fall through, so they become even shittier cards.

I really don't think it's the weight, i'm sure it contributes but I think he's shot. Lombard ain't the same but he still has at least 30 seconds of berserker in him per round.

Yeah. Lombard still pulls the trigger at least.

I'm just going to hope Johny not draining himself puts him back in good shape.

Johny RD3 (T)KO

Not excited in the least.

I just keep hoping that every time he fights. It will be his last fight in the UFC.

Best decision for Pigg Rigg. I think he will win.

Don't know if Hendricks can wrasslefuck Lombard but Lombard has horrifically bad cardio and his chin appears to be fading.

Guess we'll find out which one is shot more.
Why...because he got knocked out by Dan Motherfucking Henderson?

Back