Johny Hendricks is a Free Agent Claims to be Walking at 209lbs

That means he's 223, minimum.

Johny Hendricks went from being possibly one of the best MMA fighters of all time to being an absolute joke who can't even make 185.

You wanna talk about one of the biggest falls from grace? Look no further than this man.

The guy barely eeked out a decision over Koscheck (after GSP had wrecked his orbital) and won a title by clinging to Lawler's legs for the final two minutes of their first bout. He was never "one of the best of all time," and stating that only serves to dishonor those who deserve such praise.

Image1.jpg

The guy barely eeked out a decision over Koscheck (after GSP had wrecked his orbital) and won a title by clinging to Lawler's legs for the final two minutes of their first bout. He was never "one of the best of all time," and stating that only serves to dishonor those who deserve such praise.

4_Ben_Askren_vs._Andrey_Koreshkov.gif

Time to cycle the fuck up and come back as the Big Rig of old.

Good fucking riddance!

With PEDS he was knocking dudes out in seconds, ragdolling Condit and giving the GOAT the fight of his life. Without them, he’s not even good enough to be in the promotion, or make weight for that matter.

I hope he earned enough money to live a comfortable life with his young family, and didn’t lose it all in that restaurant.

He put on some great fights, it’s a sad case and I hope he can overcome his mental issues and regain some shape in his retirement.

I’ve never been a fan of him but this is really fucking sad. I can almost guarantee they cut at least ten pounds off of his actual current weight.

Just goes to show that Johny's first thought when he moved to MW was, "Now I can eat 35,000 more calories!"

Back