Joel Embiid makes Ngannou look like a manlet.

He’s almost as big as Nate.

Leshaun Jims would still do better than Warriors cans Kelvin Durham and Stephanie Carrie.
Yeah those girls are even bigger cans. Stephanie Carrie is more like a canette.

Embiid can barely play a basketball game without not being able to walk.

Sherdog is very insecure about the term "manlet". Me thinks atleast 90% of this forum is under 5''10 feet with no shoes.

cd8.jpg

Can that guy make 265? Then he has a job after basketball.

FRAncis is height cutting prior to his fight

Sherdog is very insecure about the term "manlet". Me thinks atleast 90% of this forum is under 5''10 feet with no shoes.

cd8.jpg
5"10 is not the cut off anything sub 6 foot, so 5"11 is king of the manlets

And I will happily claim that status as manlet king, considering every champion but one is a manlet.

5"10 is not the cut off anything sub 6 foot, so 5"11 is king of the manlets

And I will happily claim that status as manlet king, considering every champion but one is a manlet.
Bro, even girls are now 5'11. If you are 5'11, you are better off killing yourself <45>

6 months of MMA training and Embiid will be permanently immobilized.

Think Cain Velasquez and multiply that by 10 for those of you who don't know who Joel is.
So a high level athlete that gets injured all the time... D-Rose...

cd8.jpg

50 percent are certainly no taller than 5’10 (making the designition “manlet” for men of average size quite retarded).

Embiid could be teh UFC champ after a Teo-Bo video and 15 minutes of Jazzercise

An A+ Level athlete like embid would be the most dominant champ in history with about 2 years of TDD and striking training.
He would become heavyweight champion with one full playthrough of EA UFC 3's career mode

Back