Joe Taimanglo vs. Leandro Higo and Pat Curran vs John Teixeira added to Bellator 184

This is better than Bellators PPV, Better than most UFC fight nights too. Dantas vs Caldwell is straight fire, no idea who takes that.

Solid fight card, but will it draw? Lighter weights aren't known to drawing ratings. I'd put curran on the comain. He has shown to be the biggest draw in the past

Solid fight card, but will it draw? Lighter weights aren't known to drawing ratings. I'd put curran on the comain. He has shown to be the biggest draw in the past

Don't make Coker throw a Wand vs Shamrock fight on there to draw in viewers! You know he'll do it.

Pat Curran is a name I haven't heard in awhile.

Pat Curran is a name I haven't heard in awhile.
After searching him up I'm surprised to see he's still only 29 years old.

Now the most intriguing part of the card for me is whether Taimanglo makes weight or not.

Bellator_184_Dantas_vs._Caldwell_Poster.png

I like it

Curran's problems have always been mental.
Curran has been a favorite fighter of mine since seeing his rise to champ. I'm glad he took time off. When everyone knows your true glaring weakness is your ability to defeat yourself, you need to rethink your approach literally.

Looking at his losses, he's lost to the top 3 fighters of a top-heavy stacked division. If Curran can rack off 2 more wins or at least 1 dominant win he should be back in contender space.

Damm good card..... Bellator FW is damm good, it still one step behind WW but still really good

Decent card,good title fight.

Guess Gallagher wont be fighting Higo next like many had hoped.

Warren/Mayday are only big options now and I wouldnt be surprised to see them fight each other for a title shot which leaves Gallagher out of the mix.

If he isnt gonna get Warren or Mayday the best they could do would be LC Davis.

We'll see what they want to do, might not want to rush him into a Warren fight yet despite him being the biggest name in the div for them.

LC Davis isnt a strong main event fight but its a good next step before the top 4 in the div and if he can win that kind of fight and look good he'd be ready for the top of Bellators BW div.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back