Joe Rogans new toy

Respect the kicks.

200w.gif

Be honest. How many of you would like to kick that thing?
I’d like to believe I could kick over 100 “units” on that thing

Why the ngannou references? Is there a video of him hitting one of these?

Ngannou punched like 129,000 on that thing so Rogans kick is slightly harder than ngannous punch unless I'm mistaken

That's about the force of a 1998 dodge neon

LOL at this man who tries to impress everyone by kicking bags and silly devices, and claiming to be a "high level" blackbelt without ever competing in MMA, kickboxing or bjj. There is not even a minute available of footage if him rolling against a live opponent.
shut up kid

LOL at this man who tries to impress everyone by kicking bags and silly devices, and claiming to be a "high level" blackbelt without ever competing in MMA, kickboxing or bjj. There is not even a minute available of footage if him rolling against a live opponent.

I know this is TKD and not against any high level competition but it is still impressive. Also there is videos of Joe Rogan rolling with others albeit not in an actual competition but he is rolling. Also Joe Rogan got his BJJ black belt from the legendary Jean Jacques Machado who was a standout student of Carlos Gracie Junior in the 80's. As well Machado is known to be very strict in giving out black belts so you know full well him giving Joe one means Joe is as legitimate as they come

Last edited:
Its all fun and games till you miss and kick steel
Done it, caught mostly big toe, destroyed said big toe and shatterred the toenail. I thought I just banged up the toe a little and didn't even notice the damage until a couple kicks later when I saw the blood on the ground. It was no longer fun and games and I felt like an idiot haha

That's not entirely true. There is a video of him repeatedly choking out some guy who was talking a bunch of shit on the internet (Myspace I think?) like a decade ago.

Ngannou punched like 129,000 on that thing so Rogans kick is slightly harder than ngannous punch unless I'm mistaken
You mean kicks hit harder than punches? That’s a shocker!

That's not entirely true. There is a video of him repeatedly choking out some guy who was talking a bunch of shit on the internet (Myspace I think?) like a decade ago.

I remember he headlocked a dude on Fear Factor

He was a high level TKD competitor, fought In countless TKD matches to have won the titles / medals that he has.

Also, he's been training BJJ for over 20 years. Not everyone Is going to compete or even cares to stroke their ego / prove themselves, especially when they're older and have injuries. There was video of him as a purple belt like 12 years ago tapping out some random myspace challenger. Then some short vids of him choking out rampage.

Eddie Bravo / Jean Jacques Machado especially aren't gonna give you a belt if It's not legit.

Back