Joe Rogan's Advice For Incels (People That Can't Get Laid)

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o1_500.gif

Why is this word trending suddenly? I didn't know what an incel was until last week.

Why is this word trending suddenly? I didn't know what an incel was until last week.
An Incel murdered a bunch of people in a van attack recently in Toronto.

An Incel murdered a bunch of people in a van attack recently in Toronto.

Why do we have to have a label for everything though? That guy was a murderer plain and simple. We could just as easily say a video gamer or vegan or gun fanatic murdered a bunch of people in a van attack. It is all bs to me

Why do we have to have a label for everything though? That guy was a murderer plain and simple. We could just as easily say a video gamer or vegan or gun fanatic murdered a bunch of people in a van attack. It is all bs to me

Pretty sure this was a direct result of what he was, and apparently he tried to kill as many women as possible.

That's how it was reported, although I have a hard time imagining targeting a specific demographic while plowing your car through a crowd.

What was his advice? He said man up and that's about it.

The people who label themselves incels aren't just regular guys who struggle to get laid, they are mentally ill weirdos who hate women. I can't see many of them going on to become successful and happy.

I read that forum before it closed down and it was some twisted shit.

What was his advice? He said man up and that's about it.

Rogan is an idiot. His thing is, "train martial arts bro"

Like that did Bourdian any good. But besides that, I have boxed and did judo and still had depression until meditation as well as being aware of the inner workings of my head.

Rogan telling them, to man up and become someone significant is not the best advice because while its a good life advice, you shouldn't become skilled, rich and/or successful for women or sake of getting laid alone.

Rogan is an idiot. His thing is, "train martial arts bro"

Like that did Bourdian any good. But besides that, I have boxed and did judo and still had depression until meditation as well as being aware of the inner workings of my head.

Rogan telling them, to man up and become someone significant is not the best advice because while its a good life advice, you shouldn't become skilled, rich and/or successful for women or sake of getting laid alone.

I think it's pretty good advice, though. Getting in shape, building your confidence, feeling better about yourself, all these things dramatically increase your chances of getting laid, and for a hell of a lot of people that makes for a much happier life.

No, getting laid shouldn't be the reason you do these things, but it's a pretty sweet bonus.

I think it's pretty good advice, though. Getting in shape, building your confidence, feeling better about yourself, all these things dramatically increase your chances of getting laid, and for a hell of a lot of people that makes for a much happier life.

No, getting laid shouldn't be the reason you do these things, but it's a pretty sweet bonus.

They do get you laid but we live in a society with women demanding so much and yet they offer non of the quality you are bringing to the table. Thus if you do that and when you get laid but there is going to be a defeating feeling knowing you had to do so much while she offers so little back.

This problem is not about confidence but the overall decay of human morals and productivity that has created this entitled attitude which is very defeating. That being said, if you do what Rogan says, life does become beautiful if you are doing it for the sake of your own improvement. But if women are the motivation and drive then your are not going to maintain your momentum. Thus Rogans advice is good but not good for context of getting laid.

Well, Joe is kind of wrong to disagree with Jordan. If you feel pressure to get married but are too much of a loser, one way to deal with it is to say: fuck women I just can't get any
and another way to deal with it is, shit I got to get married and right now I can't because I am such a loser but let me see if I can change and get presentable enough to get married.

Peterson right as usual and Rogan dumb as fuck.

I've seriously never heard of the term "incel" until 2 weeks ago.

I decided to do some research and I came up on these SUPERMEGACRINGE videos...

The self entitlement and complete and total lack of self awareness is staggering.

To some degree but actually I tend to think a lot of ultra successful people are actually really bad guides for the average person. The degree of power they have very often seems to mean they can get away with never really growing up, the kind of ultra self centred teenage mindset can stay for life.

To get all Tyler Durden I'd say a lot of the problem with this whole culture that incels seem just a part of this that they've been sold this fantasy that's impossible for the vast majority of people to achieve.

They do get you laid but we live in a society with women demanding so much and yet they offer non of the quality you are bringing to the table. Thus if you do that and when you get laid but there is going to be a defeating feeling knowing you had to do so much while she offers so little back.

This problem is not about confidence but the overall decay of human morals and productivity that has created this entitled attitude which is very defeating. That being said, if you do what Rogan says, life does become beautiful if you are doing it for the sake of your own improvement. But if women are the motivation and drive then your are not going to maintain your momentum. Thus Rogans advice is good but not good for context of getting laid.

I've known many women who offered all the quality anyone could ever want.

To some degree but actually I tend to think a lot of ultra successful people are actually really bad guides for the average person. The degree of power they have very often seems to mean they can get away with never really growing up, the kind of ultra self centred teenage mindset can stay for life.

To get all Tyler Durden I'd say a lot of the problem with this whole culture that incels seem just a part of this that they've been sold this fantasy that's impossible for the vast majority of people to achieve.

Agreed.

Get good at something. That's all it takes. Find a hobby/passion that requires skill and work on that skill.

Even if it's something women don't care about, if you get good enough at it that other men respect you for it, women are drawn to that.

Also lower your standards. There are so many ugly single girls and ugly single guys just look straight through them.

I think part of that is self sabotage though. A lot of guys who can't get laid subconsiously set an unattainable goal so they never have to muster the courage to actually try.

Get good at something. That's all it takes. Find a hobby/passion that requires skill and work on that skill.

Even if it's something women don't care about, if you get good enough at it that other men respect you for it, women are drawn to that.
This is a major component a lot of these incel dudes don't seem to understand.

Before you can become attractive to other people, and then move on to being loved, you first have to love yourself. You first have to improve yourself. You first have to work on yourself. Focus less (or not at all) on what makes you more attractive to women, and focus more on what makes you happy. The self worth and confidence gained from that will make you attractive to someone just as a consequence.

No one owes you shit. You're not a fucking child. Man up.

Back