Joe Rogan

What would he be?

• Total voters
In the 90s he would've been super dangerous against people his size. Could be champ then if they had a LW/WW division. Nowadays, prime Rogan gets murdered. That said, his kicks are vicious and if he was born later and had modern training, who knows how far he could've gone.

Sounds about right. He was born a few years too early. Had already given up fighting as a career and had success in entertainment by the time MMA caught on. He is old as fuck now and would get destroyed, not to mention he would piss hotter than the sun.

I don’t really like these Joe Rogan troll threads

He’s a tough dude that actually trains.

Would he lose to a UFC fighter? Most likely.

But every guy that posts here propably would too

He’s not the toughest guy ever but damn he wouldn’t be an easy mark either

Joe Rogan smokes everyday. His lungs are prolly shit. CM would kill him. Also Rogan is out of touch with reality and has never fought mma.
CM Punk had like 4 minutes of stamina with good lungs. Wouldn't be surprised if lung cancer Rogan has more stamina haha.

Rogan is a comedian and lifelong martial artist, not a professional cage fighter...and he is the first one to admit it.

Here we go (with this crap) again:rolleyes:
This adds nothing to the discussion. The forum is for fleshing out these questions like the one I proposed, if you have nothing to add then please refrain from mean spirited comments.

Rogan is a comedian and lifelong martial artist, not a professional cage fighter...and he is the first one to admit it.
he's a modest guy, I think deep down he knows that he could make a run at that strap.

I don’t really like these Joe Rogan troll threads

He’s a tough dude that actually trains.

Would he lose to a UFC fighter? Most likely.

But every guy that posts here propably would too

He’s not the toughest guy ever but damn he wouldn’t be an easy mark either
how is this a "troll" thread? It's a legit question and I gurantee 99% of real MMA fans have thought about it.

I think prime Rogan is easily champion material. Now, at 50 I still think he could be relevant. He's proven to be one of the smartest guys in the world, so his strategies would be on point, mixed with deadly skill? I see him being a threat.
8d3ae9b8010611e292c922000a1cbf2b_7.jpg

how is this a "troll" thread? It's a legit question and I gurantee 99% of real MMA fans have thought about it.
You have posted 9,000 post here over four years (Assuming this is your first account). You're asking a question often brought by white belts, compare Randy's stiuation with Rogan's and make, make bizarre coments, "prime Rogan is easily champion material", "50 I still think he could be relevant", "He's proven to be one of the smartest guys in the world" :eek:. , and get all offended and confused when peaple can't take you seriously?

You have posted 9,000 post here over four years (Assuming this is your first account). You're asking a question often brought by white belts, compare Randy's stiuation with Rogan's and make, make bizarre coments, "prime Rogan is easily champion material", "50 I still think he could be relevant", "He's proven to be one of the smartest guys in the world" :eek:. , and get all offended and confused when peaple can't take you seriously?
I've been watching MMA way longer than you, junior. I've been to Japan twice, and was in attendance for the GOAT fight, Cro cop vs Fedor. I know what to look for in a fighter. Joe couod beat a lot of guys UFC has, that's not far fetched. You need to grow up and open your mind.

I dont think he could pass the drug [THC] test!

This is just silly. I'm a pretty big Joe Rogan fan but seriously he could never be champion. I doubt he'd even make it into the UFC. Bellator maybe but not UFC.

TS can't seem to find the search button.

Back