Joe Rogan twerking (TANK ME)

So the guy that went on a rant about how he doesn't like fake asses like the Kardashians have (I mean, I think any prideful straight guy wouldn't give a damn whether a girls ass is enhanced or not as long as it looks good). Well back to the start, Joe Rogan is twerking and I am not surprised.
Kim's ass doesnt look good. It looks disgusting when it's not photoshopped. That was the whole point ding dong.

Yes yes, cue the Rogan is a badass narrative because he won some TKD tournaments in Boston 30 years ago and got give a FWB black belt off Bravo despite he's been doing nothing but crying about neck, back and knee problems for the last 5 years.
Totally,bro. At least you’ve been sherdog’n like almost 8,000 posts, giving armchair interweb ass whooping in past two years. Regan has no chance.

The way joe obsesses over some fighters makes me think he might be a little fay

This piece of footage serves no purpose and shouldn't exist. It needs to be destroyed.

<31>
tenor.gif
a8b7f0f01b8e40fb57dc96cb7ac69390.jpg

Kim's ass doesnt look good. It looks disgusting when it's not photoshopped. That was the whole point ding dong.

The point was that Rogan only thinks 'athletic asses' that are 'gained' thorough diet and hard work in the gym, life time of dancing(exchange dancing for say juijuitsu) and yada yada meet his criteria/standards.
At some point I just thought he might was well said that he likes men's asses because they are more athletic or whatever the hell Rogan is into.
And then this twerking thing.

I don't care if he is gay, I just think it's ridiculous to pretend that there aren't things going on with him that are a bit suspicious to say the least.

Yes yes, cue the Rogan is a badass narrative because he won some TKD tournaments in Boston 30 years ago and got give a FWB black belt off Bravo despite he's been doing nothing but crying about neck, back and knee problems for the last 5 years.
He also got a black belt from Jean Jacques machado.

Machado Is the last person to hand out black belts that are undeserved.

But what have you done? Point to a tournament you won? If you were even a low level MMA fighter I'd take you seriously but some shit bag posting stuff on anonymously online GTFO. Rogan is older for sure, but he is also in very good shape, trains regularly, with very good instructors. I'm sure he would have no problem handling some d-bag who sits in a cubicle all day, talking shit on forums

The point was that Rogan only thinks 'athletic asses' that are 'gained' thorough diet and hard work in the gym, life time of dancing(exchange dancing for say juijuitsu) and yada yada meet his criteria/standards.
At some point I just thought he might was well said that he likes men's asses because they are more athletic or whatever the hell Rogan is into.
And then this twerking thing.

I don't care if he is gay, I just think it's ridiculous to pretend that there aren't things going on with him that are a bit suspicious to say the least.
His point was totally valid. Kim's ass is fucking gross. It's totally unnatural looking and doesn't fit her body. Women with big asses from doing squats are much hotter. I'm not sure how that makes someone gay

what an awful curse, to somehow create some philosophical statement about what an awful person X is because X is having fun with friends.

im about as philosophical as joe is funny

Last edited:
Back