Joe Rogan Talks CM Punk vs. Money May

Like I said before....

CM Punk vs any MMA fighter....nobody gives a shit....

CM Punk vs Floyd all of a sudden becomes a million dollar fight. Ex-WWE wrestler vs Boxings GOAT in a UFC cage.

WWE FANS.....BUYIN......BOXING FANS.....BUYIN.......MMA FANS, don't kid yourself they are BUYIN....

Casual combat sports fan BUYIN.....people who aren't a fan of any of those sports who just wanna throw a party (like those who don't watch football but watch the super bowl only) Theyre BUYIN.....

THE FIGHT SELLS....bitches

Btw every time I see your avatar I get pissed I ALWAYS got to Tyson in Punch-Out and he fucked me up. Even with Game Genie he killed me. Anyway that's nor here nor there....
I never got to play the Tyson version. I had to beat Mr. Dream instead
huge_avatar

I doubt CM Punk could make that weight.. But I guess if they wanted to make this fight, they'd find a way to make it happen.
What is the max Floyd Mayweather could ever make? 155?

Punk would choke him out
What makes you think that ?
Cm punk is not a lesnar type true ncaa wrestler but floyd is 1 of the most accurate fastest punchers ever floyd easily fucks cm punk up
Conor on the other hand in an mma fight destroys floyd

What makes you think that ?
Cm punk is not a lesnar type true ncaa wrestler but floyd is 1 of the most accurate fastest punchers ever floyd easily fucks cm punk up
Conor on the other hand in an mma fight destroys floyd
He's been training BJJ for years with Renor Gracie. Sure he isn't that great for MMA standards, but compared to a 41 year old boxer with no grappling expierence?

I made a thread about this fight before Im pretty sure it got deleted by the mods lolllllllll told u they might go with this one if joe is talking about it but honestly they shouldn't book it because mayweather would legit kill cm punk lol it'd be one of the best athletes of all times against one of the worse

The only thing cm punk has is some Jiu jitsu techniques but we all don't really know how long he's been training for or how good he is when he rolls against fellow white belts . Floyd would be a white belt unless he been secretly training which he obviously prob has people showing him shit

The only chance Punk has is if mayweather has ZERO ground game which he might have but even then his athletic advantage which make it a no contest

It does have its appeal as a freak show cuz if Punk really is s blue belt level , a blue belt should be able to strangle a first day white belt no problem

I'd rather see punk vs mayweather then that dumb punk vs Michael Jackson fight lol cm punk vs Michael Jackson just sounds too goofy lol

The return to the freakshow match ups of PRIDE FC days. Interesting.

Back