Joe Rogan talking about an injured fighter, who could it be?

ILove4MinutesHyuna

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

At first he only reveals that he has a friend and a really young guy, who has a really bad knee injury, needs surgery.

Here he refers to the previous friend he was talking about as a fighter, and that most people dont know about his injury.

There are a lot of fighters that Joe is friends with so its kind of hard to pin point but I wonder who it is.

giphy.gif

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-22_2-45-13.gif
    upload_2018-10-22_2-45-13.gif
    680.1 KB · Views: 3
hey bros ive come from the future and he's talking about cormier. put the house on BB

He commentates with Cruz and it’s a well kept secret Cruz has struggled with knee problems in the past and had to have a couple of surgeries

Ari Shaffir on a MMA show? Yeah, okay.

well I dont want to defend the man, but he seems to have been to a tone of fights, hung out with a lot of the fighters, so he probably has more knowledge then your average sherbro.

CONFIRMED! Conor fought with a bum knee, it all makes sense now.

He has been to more live UFC events than you will ever visit.
Because he's best mates with a man who commentates for the UFC? Next thing you'll tell me that Dana White knows how to run a business without the help of the Fertittas.

So who is it ? I am sure we can find it Sherlocks !

Loving the latest threads with YouTube clips of Joey Diaz, Ari Shaffir and Michael Rappaport giving their opinions on UFC.

We'll know when we know

Back