Joe Rogan saying Ronda Rousey is a paid WWE shill is laughable.

let me bang bra**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In a recent discussion on WWE with Joe Rogan he went into this tirade that Ronda Rousey is just a WWE fan because WWE pays her big bucks to show up at their cards. Ronday Rousey is obviously a huge WWE fan at heart and Rogan is trying to spin her love of the sport with his own insane bias. Rogan goes into this tirade that WWE is fake and that it is designed solely for kids. This is absolutely not true and he needs to be refreshed on the purpose of professional wrestling and how to enjoy watching it. Rogan should know that Dana White is a huge business partner with the WWE and that MMA owes its very existence to professional wrestling.

Here is all the proof you need:

Last edited:
I could see Ronda eventually doing WWE stuff when she retires from MMA. She would make a great villain, and would probably have some insane moves in the ring.

Joe Rogan is a paid shill for all insecure bald manlets out there.

I don't see the appeal to WWE to anyone beyond the ages of eight or nine.

Heard that when he was making fun of Tony Hinthcliff on his podcast for liking WWE.

He tread on soft ground for that one.

WWE is a very natural progression to or from MMA. It's easy to see how, if someone like's either, they could very easily like the other.

Hell, I made that progression. People were telling me "wrestling is fake" so I went to MMA and know it's "too violent". Haters gonna hate.

We know it's not real. It's theater with primarily hot people.

It's the same as making fun of actors in a movie.

Rogan Strongly dislikes the WWE, so much that to him another person liking it does not Compute

I share the same opinion about fairy tale shows like Game of Thrones and LOTR movies.

Game of Thrones?

There's absolutely no way that it's meant for kids. Way too much nudity, fucking and brutal slaughter for any kid.

The rating should be both NC-17 and a hard rated R.

I don't think you've seen the show.

I share the same opinion about fairy tale shows like Game of Thrones and LOTR movies.

So shows with Incest, rape, full on nudity, gore, and subjects that kids wouldn't even understand let alone the vocab used is meant for kids...

Game of Thrones?

There's absolutely no way that it's meant for kids. Way too much nudity, fucking and brutal slaughter for any kid.

I think GoT is for teenagers and teens are considered kids by anyone over 21. I find it weird that adults enjoy fairy tales like that, but ok.

LOTR on the other hand is definitely for children. Didn't Tolkien start his whole journey because of his grandkid or something like that?

Need video of Ronday Rousey on a WWF event please!
Embed that shit and ill owe you one .

Game of Thrones?

I think his point is that just b/c something is fake, doesn't mean Adults can't enjoy it....

I think GoT is for teenagers who are considered kids by anyone over 21. I find it weird that adults enjoy fairy tales like that, but ok.

LOTR on the other hand is definitely for kids. Didn't Tolkien start his whole journey because of his grandkid or something like that?

What has LOTR got to do with anything?

Game of Thrones?

I am 13, I watch the Game of Thrones with my step father.

I think GoT is for teenagers who are considered kids by anyone over 21. I find it weird that adults enjoy fairy tales like that, but ok.

LOTR on the other hand is definitely for kids. Didn't Tolkien start his whole journey because of his grandkid or something like that?

Tolkien is for all ages. He's PG but with enough stuff to keep in interesting for an older crowd.

Fairy tales? Someone asked me to define Game of Thrones yesterday and having read all the books and seen all the shows, I would probably have to say a story of brutal political intrigue set in olden days with a bit of fantasy thrown in.

Fairy tale is no way at all to describe it. It's too inaccurate.

To release that show to kids or even teenagers would be very controversial. It's ridiculously edgy and is completely geared toward an adult crowd.

Each book is 1,000 pages long. Kids and teenagers generally are turned off by such a massive tome.

Lol @ the butthurt ts must have felt. I don't hate on anyone who watches it even though I don't get it. But Joe was just making fun of his friend, also Joe knows a lot fucking more about the business then you do, so maybe he knows she was paid?

I think GoT is for teenagers and teens are considered kids by anyone over 21. I find it weird that adults enjoy fairy tales like that, but ok.

LOTR on the other hand is definitely for children. Didn't Tolkien start his whole journey because of his grandkid or something like that?

You're consider an adult when you hit the age of 18.

Back