Joe Rogan lying

What would he have to gain by lying about something so silly?

What would Jimmy get out of saying he didn't even know rogan knew who he was until rogan reached out to him a few weeks ago ?

As OP says, one of them must be lieing. Place your money on the known bullshitter in these cases

I think Rogan wants to make it seem like he was involved in choosing Jimmy, he chose his own replacement who he had been eyeing up for the position for years. Total ego trip

Making himself seem more important than he actually is so morons could think his opinion is credible.
I can't take a man who doesn't lay in the grass with chickens and doge seriously

Fuck off with calling him Rogan lite, this will be the next idiotic thing to catch on here.
Most people saying this will be people who have not heard his commentary but do it because they see other doing it.
Yeah, Jimmy is an improvement on Rogan imo. Seems like a much more level headed dude but also has a superb knowledge of the game and has competed before.

Yeah, Jimmy is an improvement on Rogan imo. Seems like a much more level headed dude but also has a superb knowledge of the game and has competed before.
I agree and certainly like him more than Rogan, however if people like Rogan more than Jimmy then that's cool in my book.
However these people calling him a watered down Rogan or Rogan clone clearly don't know what they're saying or why they're saying it.

Back