Joe Rogan exposed

Joe realized that this crazy old man is a linkedin fanatic and he got offended about Joe taking a crap on this lame online tool. This is Old being Old, nothing more, Rogan takes so much Alpha Brain, he's always on point. How dare you sir.

Joe realized that this crazy old man is a linkedin fanatic and he got offended about Joe taking a crap on this lame online tool. This is Old being Old, nothing more, Rogan takes so much Alpha Brain, he's always on point. How dare you sir.
fifty more years lol.

A DMT tripping fanny pack wearing MMA enthusiast bow hunting stand up comedian podcaster who's high half the time.

Never have I seen a guy more inside the box than that.

#totallyexposed

did you listen to the podcast? that old guy Dan Pena guy is complete bullshit made man

These dumb threads crack me up. Rogan has been getting "exposed" on sherdog at least 3 times a week for years.

These dumb threads crack me up. Rogan has been getting "exposed" on sherdog at least 3 times a week for years.
Fucking this. I can't go a week without seeing a dumb ass 'Joe Rogan exposed' thread.

Lol, Sherdoggers love using the term "exposed" whenever y'all can. I find it funny though.

Free money? Bih, where?!

Interest rates are ridiculous, that's why "millenials" are paying back $103792483 for 4 years of kollij.

I see no exposure only willeks stupidity

That's a perfect description of Joe. He pretends to be outside the box, but he's really just an adolescent who's obsessed with ideas that most people worked out in their college years.

Let's not forget the guy is about to turn fifty, and has two daughters.

Tried listening to this earlier today, had to turn it off after 10 minutes. Pena geezer talks too much shite (unrealistic shite).

linkedin can change someones life. Obviously Joe doesn't need linkedin, but to the average dude coming out of university, it could find them jobs. I have plenty of friends that have gotten job offers because linkedin.

did you listen to the podcast? that old guy Dan Pena guy is complete bullshit made man

Tried listening to this earlier today, had to turn it off after 10 minutes. Pena geezer talks too much shite (unrealistic shite).
nah man rogan is really good at sniffing out bullshit

if he believes dan pena stabbed that bear to death then thats good enough for me

Back