Joe Rogan Experience #794 - Miesha Tate Live

Typical Rogan to be up Tates ass now that Ronda is gone, he'll be right back on the once in human history bandwagon when she returns though.
Who wouldn't be up Dat Ass?

Miesha is a b*tch and fake, the girl doesn't deserve to act like this, ok shes the 'champ'. But, Holly Holm dominated her ass every single minute of the fight except for the moment the choke came in. It really was an easy warm-up fight for Holly Holm like her manager expected until the choke came in. Enjoy being the champ for a moment Miesha, Holly Holm and Ronda Rousey are coming for you to stroke your butt cheeks again.

You know what I like about your post? You don't sound like a hater at all.

Miesha won and shes the champ right now. That's real.

You know what I like about your post? You don't sound like a hater at all.

Miesha won and shes the champ right now. That's real.

I said she was the champ. And if speaking my mind makes me a hater; then I am.

For some reason something is telling me this girl is all fake. That's what my mind is telling me every time this girl is talking. I dunno why.

Gosh another one with this fake thing...you people can sleep at night or do you have nightmares?

Wait, now I see this masterpiece:

Miesha is a b*tch and fake, the girl doesn't deserve to act like this, ok shes the 'champ'. But, Holly Holm dominated her ass every single minute of the fight except for the moment the choke came in. It really was an easy warm-up fight for Holly Holm like her manager expected until the choke came in. Enjoy being the champ for a moment Miesha, Holly Holm and Ronda Rousey are coming for you to stroke your butt cheeks again.

You are delusional, now I understand.

BREAKING! Tate recounting Paige's encounter with Ronda:

What do you guys make of this? Do you think PVZ was out of line? What a horrible person would congratulate Holm in a time like that? Is Tate lying with her smear campaign of Ronda? Please discuss!

1388.gif

Misha knocked the shit out of Holly in the second round and choked her unconscious you sad fuck.

What do you guys make of this? Do you think PVZ was out of line? What a horrible person would congratulate Holm in a time like that? Is Tate lying with her smear campaign of Ronda? Please discuss!

If she's lying, then she definitely has a future in acting.

Miesha: "I have a heavy top game. We should grapple sometime."

Joe:
shocked%20rogan%20template%20clean_zpstw99rlto.png

LOL my post was deleted? Reason: fighter bashing. Welcome in North Korea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back