Joe Rogan and Bryan Callen talk a lot of ****

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
In case you needed proof these guys are full of shit, here you go:

I thought that was the title of their new podcast :(

i think all these people who listen to jre then moan about it are secretly gay and love joe rogan!

Seriously guys no one is forcing you to watch/follow rogan! Just like no ones forcing you to like girls!

Yeah camp out and shoot defenseless animals with high power rifles. I bet they feel real good about themselves. #Scumbag

Guessing you're one of those people who has never once eaten an animal that was slaughtered.

If you've eaten animal carcass then I don't see how you can take a moral high ground.

A scientific study into the matter will find that opposition to hunting is correlated with lower testosterone.

camouflage with orange, how does that work exactly?

Both of their high voices are intolerable.

Deer see in different parts of the spectrum so it would just look grey to them.

Meanwhile, it ensures you don't accidentally get shot by anyone else stalking the area.

Deer see in different parts of the spectrum so it would just look grey to them.

Meanwhile, it ensures you don't accidentally get shot by anyone else stalking the area.

Who says sherdog isn't a place to learn?!??

Yeah camp out and shoot defenseless animals with high power rifles. I bet they feel real good about themselves. #Scumbag

Yea, they definitely have no moral high ground compared to someone like you, who probably eats factory farmed meat from sick, malnourished animals that are crowded so close together in absolutely nightmarish, inhumane conditions that they're either crushed to death, die from sickness or flesh eating disease, or survive to just have their heads cut off or their throats slit and left to bleed out on a shit stained floor in some nightmare factory that would make a Soviet gulag look hospitable. Those hunters are definitely the real scumbags in this situation.

Yea, they definitely have no moral high ground compared to someone like you, who probably eats factory farmed meat from sick, malnourished animals that are crowded so close together in absolutely nightmarish, inhumane conditions that they're either crushed to death, die from sickness or flesh eating disease, or survive to just have their heads cut off or their throats slit and left to bleed out on a shit stained floor in some nightmare factory that would make a Soviet gulag look hospitable. Those hunters are definitely the real scumbags in this situation.

I'm a vegan you doofus. I don't eat meat and I absolutely do not support the meat or diary industry.

But nice of you to make assumptions, I don't expect any less from someone who shoots animals for personal entertainment.

What's the problem ? Joe eats all his kills as far as I'm aware.

But what"s the point of cammo if you're going to wrap it in neon?

I think animals are color blind so they can't see bright colors. But camo (I imagine) because of the patterns on it, does help you blend in to the trees so animals can't see you. But I'm talking out of my butt here so idk.

I absolutely do not support the meat or diary industry.

I feel you man. The diary industry is terrible. All those trees being needlessly cut down, just so people can write down their thoughts and organise their schedules.

I think animals are color blind so they can't see bright colors. But camo (I imagine) because of the patterns on it, does help you blend in to the trees so animals can't see you. But I'm talking out of my butt here so idk.

Well, I'd like to think there has to be a reason, and your reason is pretty clever, so I'm going to believe you.

Back