Joe Riggs Diesel Tattoo font style?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Curious to know what font style Joe's tattoo is?

Riggs20-202.jpg

Its like 8th grade wannabe grafitti artist font

It's bold colour with big black lines which gives it the cartoony effect.

Also that would have most likely been free handed by an artist so it is very unlikey it is an official font so to speak.

It's bold colour with big black lines which gives it the cartoony effect.

Also that would have most likely been free handed by an artist so it is very unlikey it is an official font so to speak.

True but for whatever reason it reminds me of a font style and as you mentioned a font style that has been bolded. Never really noticed the black lines for some reason. On and off its been a nagging curiosity to know what font style or at this point the closest font style that resembles his tattoo...

True but for whatever reason it reminds me of a font style and as you mentioned a font style that has been bolded. Never really noticed the black lines for some reason. On and off its been a nagging curiosity to know what font style or at this point the closest font style that resembles his tattoo...
I've seen that style on a lot of things ranging from movie cases to posters and banners.

No idea what font it could be though.

Comic Douche Sans Bold

yagi double is the GOAT font

GusThessalos--RetroStereoWide-2010.png

star wars logo, sega logo. ultra cool retrowave cyberpunk magic shit
f6045f9cc7f3473921fead1382466ba8.jpg

291px-Sega_logo.svg.png

I've always thought that was a god awful tattoo. And I'm not one to bash people's tattoos.

Always makes me think of the lil green guy here

d25ec45933804776d9ba89a60c3ef62c.jpg

I've always thought that was a god awful tattoo. And I'm not one to bash people's tattoos.

You're not wrong though. They are bad. And the fact he made them green amplifies the fact.

The NHB on his arm is worse.

Back