News Joe Joyce vs Derek Chisora July 27th

thats going to be a tough fight for Joyce that if his last showing is anything to go by

I think Chisora can stop Joyce if he has anything remotely left in the tank.

It's crazy that he KO'd Parker not long ago and then fell right off a cliff.
i think Parker has benefited from being really active lately and Joyce looks like he is completely shot, the fact he nearly went the distance with Ali speaks volumes, Ali is crap

oh fuck yeah this is a banger
Chisora didnt look great in his last fight but if he shows up he could potentially stop Joyce.

It's crazy that he KO'd Parker not long ago and then fell right off a cliff.

He didn’t fall off a cliff, he just fought a guy he couldn’t beat, twice.

He gets hit way too often early in fights that this was always likely to happen against bigger hitters who can box - zhang and Joshua would always be awful fights did Joyce. Possibly even wilder as well? Parker was lighting Joyce up early but just like most of his victims he gets them when they fade or gas. A solid chin and great gas tank will only get you so far, even in a fairly weak HW era

As a fan of delboy I wish he’d retired by now. this is a fight he can possibly win but it’d also a fight where he could hurt at his age

McCann vs baluta rematch is the fight I’m looking forward to. Baluta is easily my favourite gatekeeper type fighter, and tbf a good fighter in his own right. His fight with Andrew cain (especially) and the first McCann fights were wars. What he lacks in skill he more than makes up in heart. If Anyones not seen him fight the Andrew cain fight is well worth a watch

He didn’t fall off a cliff, he just fought a guy he couldn’t beat, twice.

He gets hit way too often early in fights that this was always likely to happen against bigger hitters who can box - zhang and Joshua would always be awful fights did Joyce. Possibly even wilder as well? Parker was lighting Joyce up early but just like most of his victims he gets them when they fade or gas. A solid chin and great gas tank will only get you so far, even in a fairly weak HW era
I thought I remembered him looking bad in his last fight. Hopefully he is still the force he was before.

A fight of zero real significance yet I will be hyped anyways lol

Can probably be an entertaining fight, but both are pretty much irrelevant at this point.

Count me in. Joyce is probably done if he doesn't win here, and if Del is on, he's a pain in the arse for a lot of fighters.

Back