Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Rose Namajunas targeted for UFC 217 @ MSG NYC

Who wins?

• Total voters
Definitely looking forward to this fight.

Great main event for the prelims.
Rekt+gif+comp_e5da7a_5444027.gif

I think Joanna displays that same fake humility people accuse Jones of. Also, in before people start talking shit about Barry, because they are HIGH-KEY jealous he is fucking Rose.
If she's faking it she's doing a helluva better job, Jones is so socially awkward

Holy fuck, this card is going to be stacked. I fully expect at least one more title fight on 217.

who cares, it's WMMA.<{1-1}>

I got thug Rose in this one. It will be a good one

I like this fight.

I think it's the toughest fight for Joanna. I've said that for a while

She deserves to be a big underdog.. but if she can get it to the ground I like her chances. I expect her to be able to keep a pace Claudia couldn't

I can also see Joanna stuffing all her takedowns and whooping her on the feet. She's a much better striker obviously

Rooting for thug here but Joanna is going to UD her

Good for Joanna to make another payday and be at MSG two years running.

I wonder who's missing out on this card: Holloway/Edgar or Khabib/Ferguson ?

I think Joanna displays that same fake humility people accuse Jones of. Also, in before people start talking shit about Barry, because they are HIGH-KEY jealous he is fucking Rose.

What fake humility? Joanna says she is the best constantly. Always says she's the best, that nobody's ready for her, that she's gonna retire undefeated, etc. etc.

Last edited:
wouldn't count Rose out.

She looked scary and very focused for her last fight.

I would expect her to step it up to another level for a Championship fight as well.

On Paper, Joanna probably wins this..but It would be silly to count Rose out of this.

lol i guess I'm silly.

Will be fun, there has been alittle shit talk back & forth & i think Joana punishes her, will be a good fight. This card looks like it will be stacked.

Accuses? Lol.

Jon Jones has a history of questionable behavior inside and out of the cage. It's clear as day. I couldn't tell you if he's truly humble these days or not but it isn't unreasonable to question it.

Comparing what Joanna does and what Jones has done in the past is pure assburgers.

Hate JJ and would love to see her lose but Rose has no chance. Easy win and pay day for JJ.

cool. nice fight. I hope rose wins

Back