Joanna Jedrzejcyzk was apparently talking at comedian, Tony Hinchcliffe between rounds at UFC 211

The way some comedians try so hard all the time is really tedious and pathetic, so tiresome and insecure. Their whole life is a massive failure if they cant stick a sassy punchline on the end of everything they say. Truly the most mentally ill profession. Take a day off, pussies

Kill yourself?

remember hearing him in some joe rogan videos or whatever, he's the most unfunny guy ever

The way some comedians try so hard all the time is really tedious and pathetic, so tiresome and insecure. Their whole life is a massive failure if they cant stick a sassy punchline on the end of everything they say. Truly the most mentally ill profession. Take a day off, pussies
<escalate99>

hqdefault.jpg

Wow this thread turned to cancer real quick.

nah its not a cop out. you dont understand what i said and im assuming its because you are dumb. what i am saying is pretty easy to understand, to people who arent you. i dont really feel any need to explain myself further to you, and if you dont like it, i dont really care. so lets leave it at that, fella
Typical poster that called out on his bullshit and resorts to insulting and pretending I didn't already address your original statement. Keep on hating, its good for you.

You guys are just jealous that Tony doesn't want to eat your bootyhole.

This the same guy that said Cyborg has a dick on the flight with Dana White and Joe?

Jesus, did he fuck your girl or something? ffs.

You mean they are like everyone else in the world except they actually admit and talk about it?

I bet she could take him out with less effort than when she beat Jessica Eye to a bloody pulp.

I skip the JRE's he's on TBH

I bet she could take him out with less effort than when she beat Jessica Eye to a bloody pulp.

I think you mean Jessica Penne :)

But since Jessica Eye claims she is going back to 125lb, she can get it next <Moves>

hundreds of millions of people are hilarious every day in their every day life, it aint no thing. these people also have other aspects to their character however, yknow, like, a personality? nothing so sad and desperate as someone who is trying so hard to be funny all the time, dayum

yeah man my sense of humour is absolutely terrible, obviously, goes without saying
To be fair that was a bad comeback

Back