Joanna "Boogeywoman" Shills out in full force now LMAO...

"Best boxing in mma" and "best kickboxer on planet earth". Good fighters indeed, but not even close to the hype. Both got exposed that night.
depends who you listen to I guess. Cody has some of, if not the best boxing in mma, JJ isn't the best kickboxer, not even for wmma with shev in the mix, but shes an absolute killer that's for sure and a very skilled fighter.

- You havent heard Cruz claim that??? He said he couldt kick because of a foot injury, and anyone who knows just a little could see that.
- No one called him the GOAT? Wrong again. His train was in full steam all year long with that crap.

Maybe you just dont pay enough attention to the stuff or just come here for the memes.
I think that you can't discern memes from reality because if you took anyone saying garbrant is the goat seriously, I think you got meme'd on my friend. like when people say mike perry is the goat (which is said MUCH more than it is for garbrandt i know this for certain) you don't take it seriously. It's supposed to be ironic.

Back