Media Jiri Prochazka wanders around T-Mobile Arena in the middle of the night

Can't helo but like Jiri. Reminds me of Diego but more likeable.
There is def parallells. They def have absolutley no fear to come forward at all times. That is really hard to deal with. Most people cant take that pressure for an extended period. Jiri is much more skilled striker than Diego though. Very very dangerous on the feet.

He would have been the black sheep on TUF season 1.
I know what you mean but really he would have knocked eveyrone the fuck out ahahahahhaah just piles of bodies. No one left to fight on the finale card.

wild, should go sometime, seems like a nice little bubble to have an adventure in
Yeah it’s the same in Los Angeles. Like if you’re in Hollywood or some shit, it looks like perpetual dusk rather than night because there’s so much light.

Bigger weirdo than Tony Ferguson and Diego Sanchez combined.
I dont know. He has alot more self control than those guys. He seemed to be a dude who was into some bad shit at a young age and got himself out of it and has not been in trouble at all since. Similar to Gustafsson.

I know what you mean but really he would have knocked eveyrone the fuck out ahahahahhaah just piles of bodies. No one left to fight on the finale card.
I can see him choking out Koscheck for pissing him off and maybe spritzing on someone’s pillow with Leben because he couldn’t hold his liquor.

I can see him choking out Koscheck for pissing him off and maybe spritzing on someone’s pillow with Leben because he couldn’t hold his liquor.
He's so chilled out though.

But 6 weeks in a house with a bunch of fighters.... sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiittt

I like Jiri but for some guttural reason I'm feeling Rakic, and I always trust my gut even when it's as wrong as f*k!

Jiri is a complete character. Like...a real fucking weirdo in the best possible way. Unfortunately, his fight IQ is non existent, he was winning on the feet vs Pereira at range but kept intentionally closing distance where he'd get rocked in the pocket...No idea how to make adjustments or assess strengths vs weaknesses.

what is that flags in your avatar? Just wondering.

his fight IQ is non existen
No no there is absolutley a method to his madness. Its just an insane method. He was doing fine. He has to pressure. That is his style, its the only way that it works. In the final exchange though he got a little bit too sloppy. Thats not a lack of fight IQ he just got a bit over excited for the finish and got caught.

Last edited:
I've been to Vegas a few times and even with no event happening that night I've never seen that area that quiet.

Vegas knows this weekend's special.

Jiri is like a crazy hockey goalie you keep your distance from when he's in the zone

Reactions: HHJ
Back