Media Jiri Prochazka fires back at Aleksandar Rakic calling him a "fake samurai"

I am cheering for Jiri as he is the more exciting fighter and is a joy to watch fight.

Having said that, I know he is kinda weird, and I laughed at what Rakic said.

Sorry guys... we already have a "Fake" Samurai

19838235.cms

Great movie.

Cruz getting has ass kicked over and over... Beaten nearly to death with a stick.

I watched the original Dune many times to see Sting get stabbed to death..... Now I sorta like him.

But he is a fake one, he is not under the service of anyone, maybe he can call himself a ronin or something.
He never called himself Samura...even corrected Nina in their interview before fight with Alex when she called him samurai. He is just inspired by Samurai, thats all....

BTW excuses? Fight was stopped prematurely. Like he survived worst situations in pats...its Jiri.

Also Rakič is just clown. First he got whooped in sparring session in GYM23 (VIENNA). Then declined callout by Jiri because he was "aiming" for title shot and later on begged for fight with Jiri....simple clown.

He never called himself Samura...even corrected Nina in their interview before fight with Alex when she called him samurai. He is just inspired by Samurai, thats all....

BTW excuses? Fight was stopped prematurely. Like he survived worst situations in pats...its Jiri.

Also Rakič is just clown. First he got whooped in sparring session in GYM23 (VIENNA). Then declined callout by Jiri because he was "aiming" for title shot and later on begged for fight with Jiri....simple clown.

Then why is he getting upset when Rakic said he is not a Samura?

The Japanese love Jiri-San, they allow him to be the gaijin samurai because he appreciates the culture, not appropriates
Some japanese people speak for all of Japan now? Its still cultural appropriation. I'm sure the old heads of Japan aren't down with this clown.

Jiri loves being the only guy around with a horse and a sword. Loves beating on and exploiting common peasents.

Then why is he getting upset when Rakic said he is not a Samura?
Dude Rakic is saying this BS atleast for year and Jiri is definitely not mad because of this BS. Its more likely annoying because Rakic as i said before - is simple clown.

BTW he got Jiri motivated once... and it was when Rakič said that Czech flag is ugly, but still Jiri laughed.... How u can get offended by someone who is proud "Serbian" from Austria, living in Austria and representanting Austria. - RAKIČ IS SIMPLE CLOWN...end of debate from me, bye.

imagine hating on jiri. people that cry about cultural appropriation are the absolute worst. most likely they’re the biggest cultural appropriators on the planet too.

Reactions: HHJ
Dude Rakic is saying this BS atleast for year and Jiri is definitely not mad because of this BS. Its more likely annoying because Rakic as i said before - is simple clown.

BTW he got Jiri motivated once... and it was when Rakič said that Czech flag is ugly, but still Jiri laughed.... How u can get offended by someone who is proud "Serbian" from Austria, living in Austria and representanting Austria. - RAKIČ IS SIMPLE CLOWN...end of debate from me, bye.

Good thing is they will fight and hurt each other in two days or less.

My son's 23 years old so he missed most of the Eddie Murphy movies. The other day me and him watch Beverly hills cop, he loved it. It took me way back watching that again, felt weird almost. Ha, still good though.
I watched old Godzilla stuff with my kid two days ago, plastic Gigan looking like cheap theatre level crap. Man, I was feeling so old, but he loved it. So we had to go through like 5 more idiotic looking monsters in black and white. The next day, he asked for more. Kids can really surprise you.

I haven't seen any of your eastern Europe prospect threads lately, anything nice that we don't know about?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosadus
Back