Jinh Yu Frey needs to come to the UFC (Pretty girl)

Boring ass Magana and Eye both on 4 fight losing streaks and still on the UFC roster, scrappy Ham gets cut after 2 controversial losses..
#UFClogic
<{cruzshake}>

/Agreed.

I almost made some comments about how the UFC dropped Ham like they did. One of her fights was damn close. Rawlings I think. I recall people thinking she won that one.

Her fight with Taylor was a good one too.

Casey and Calderwood where good fights too.
--

Back on topic.

B57079CE196DA0481AF36FEF7646B796275C8501

Better one.

tumblr_ns8unuUoXj1upwz95o1_400.gif

Last edited:
i thought it would be a cute asian chick

Her dad looks legit.

These Invicta women have interesting physiques.

/Agreed.

I almost made some comments about how the UFC dropped Ham like they did. One of her fights was damn close. Rawlings I think. I recall people thinking she won that one.

Really makes no sense.
They have very few asian fighters, especially females, and they do shows in Asia. Why get rid of her? She couldn't of been that expensive.

Ham has had some good fights, despite usually being the much smaller fighter.
The Rawlings fight was BS, and the Taylor fight was worse, a straight up robbery. Judges somehow gave Taylor 2 30-27 rounds when all she did was circle around the cage and get counter punched--and she got in a bad eye poke as well. (Which she denied doing...as if the fight wasn't recorded..)
Absolute horseshit that Ham got canned after that fight

She is one of the great reasons 105 would be a good addition to the UFC. I think it could surpass 135 in popularity giving a couple of years of building the division. A lot of exciting fights (they move fast and don't gas as much) there isn't a bias against small female fighters, (in fact, it seems to be the opposite) and there are quite a few marketable fighters in that division.

If the UFC ever pulls their collective heads out of their asses, they'll realize women's featherweight was an abortion, and bring in the atomweights. For what they pay Cryborg to fight, they could afford like four or more Atomweight fights.

Atomweight is way deeper than featherweight. KOTC, Invicta, Deep Jewels, Combate Americas, Road FC, Rizin, all have Atomweight divisions. Why? They know there are way more small athletic chicks looking to fight each other than there are big athletic chicks.

As for now, Jinh has her hands full in December:

045%2B%25ED%2595%25A8%25EC%2584%259C%25ED%259D%25AC%2BVS%2B%25EC%25A7%2584%2B%25EC%259C%25A0%2B%25ED%2594%2584%25EB%25A0%2588%25EC%259D%25B4%2B1024.jpg

don't think the cut to 105 is so easy for her

going to be interesting her fight with Ham

also if you guys didnt know she is married to Douglas Frey, also a fighter

dimspace just mentioned it. She is a smaller fighter. That will be an interesting fight.

(Edit) Although she is a smaller fighter she isn't a particularly small atomweight. So she might have some success at strawweight against the middling and smaller fighters at that weight class but against the better and bigger fighters there she would have a very tough time of it.

What the UFC needs to do is add an atomweight division. Lot of great potential fighters out of Asia, plus a few from the UFC such as former 105 champions Michelle Waterson and Jessica Penne, plus a bunch from Invicta.

/Agreed.

--

Back on topic.

B57079CE196DA0481AF36FEF7646B796275C8501

Better one.

tumblr_ns8unuUoXj1upwz95o1_400.gif
if thats the fight Im thinking of, the sound of the punch was disgusting!

Would I or would I not?
I don't know, man, it's night here, I'm going to sleep.

What the UFC needs to do is add an atomweight division. Lot of great potential fighters out of Asia, plus a few from the UFC such as former 105 champions Michelle Waterson and Jessica Penne, plus a bunch from Invicta.

Agreed.

An Atomweight division would be a good addition to the UFC. This past year has seen a pretty decent increase in the numbers of women fighting in and around that weight class world wide. Since similar weight classes have been around for years it has a number of well established fighters already as you mention.

Hard to tell from certain angles but she seems to have manly physique.

From above it looks like I'm not the only one.

Back