• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Movies Jimmy Kimmel Interviews Timothée Chalamet, Zendaya, Austin Butler & Florence Pugh

And after watching 5 seconds I have to say that those people are quite bizzare to me. Especially that skinny girl and the guys in the back.

Reactions: 666
56dda-16770023426247-1920.jpg

I love Florence Pugh but I'm not suffering through Jimmy Kimmel and that weird Timothy kid. To be far I know nothing about him other than his face looks annoying. Good enough reason to detest him imo.

Reactions: 666
i don't understand how this Pugh person is in movies.
she looks like she was born to toil the land in some 16th century irish setting. lacks all grace, is built like a beer barrel and looks like she's a bad day away from ballooning to 400 pounds.
and her acting is terrible.
why is she in movies?

she looks like she was born to toil the land in some 16th century irish setting. lacks all grace, is built like a beer barrel and looks like she's a bad day away from ballooning to 400 pounds.
why is she in movies?
Yeah, she looks like she belongs in the wrestling team

why is she in movies?
What did she do wrong in Don't Worry Darling and Oppenheimer?

But Kimmel for the win, his opening monologues I watch in the morning because he's funny. And I would.

why is she in movies?
You know, I never really saunter into this particular part of the forum. I came across this thread and saw this. It's a bad take as far as I see. She has done good work in everything I've seen her in. She is hilarious in the marvel stuff. I think she will be good as Irulan.

Back