Jimmie Rivera and Raphael Assuncao apparently agree to fight

toe hold

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If we lived ina perfect world Assuncao should have been fighting the winner of TJ vs Cruz (Which would have been Cruz again) for the title . I hope Assuncao destoys that loudmouthed Rivera

If we lived ina perfect world Assuncao should have been fighting the winner of TJ vs Cruz (Which would have been Cruz again) for the title . I hope Assuncao destoys that loudmouthed Rivera

Cruz ducked him

In a perfect world we would get

TJ vs Moraes
Dom vs Assuncao for #1 contender
Cody vs Lineker

Meh, both are very safe decision fighters.

Fight probably ends in a boring controversial split decision.

It will be a very tactical fight but it could be fun to watch live. Guaranteed decision.

Leaves nobody for Moraes, except fellow Ali client Garbrandt when he is healthy

Cruz ducked him

In a perfect world we would get

TJ vs Moraes
Dom vs Assuncao for #1 contender
Cody vs Lineker
Cruz ducked him my ass . Its called injuries dummie.
Jimmie is the most boring fighter p4p right now

<mma4>

Looking forward to this I like tactical fights. If I have to deal with WMMA then casuals can deal with technical fights that only hardcore fans like.

Cruz hasnt fought in 2 years. He has not been injured this whole time.

Correct. Cruz last fought at UFC 207 where he lost to Garbrandt. He was supposed to fight Jimmie Rivera a year later at UFC 219, but pulled out shortly after that fight was announced citing a broken arm in early November 2017. Not sure what he has been up to the past nine months?

Correct. Cruz last fought at UFC 207 where he lost to Garbrandt. He was supposed to fight Jimmie Rivera a year later at UFC 219, but pulled out shortly after that fight was announced citing a broken arm in early November 2017. Not sure what he has been up to the past nine months?

Annoying Joe Rogan& the fans with his commentary.

Back