Jimi manuwa: Poster Boy

RockyLockridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
... For CTE? Is anyone else concerned for this guy he cant lose with out a savage beating. He just fell out of top 10. I think its time to hang em up.

Yeah he’s getting up there in age too.

He has scary power and legit hands. He just couldn’t ever string a few together at this level. His chin is done now.

He needs to get “the talk” shortly.

I would love him to get some bonuses. That fight was awesome.

Jimi will always remain a "what if" to me.

He started later than most, was a badly kept domestic secret here in the UK but was less developed. He chose not to take the UFCs call the first time around (about 2 years before his debut) which may have been smart. But now, I wonder if he can develop much more whilst facing time degradation.

Would be sad to see him retire but yes, he is a warlord. His losses will always be brutal because he goes out to finish.

One of the worst chins in MMA history, jesus Santos had him on Queer Street in the first 10 seconds.
3Nple.gif

manuwa-ko1.gif

1-1.gif

tumblr_nu8soxZnuD1tugoyjo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Guys like manuwa and overeem always go for the knockout even though their chin is not the strongest. So a devastating knockout is almost possible :rolleyes:

One of the worst chins in MMA history, jesus Santos had him on Queer Street in the first 10 seconds.
3Nple.gif

manuwa-ko1.gif

1-1.gif

Pfft, nearly all fighters would crumple to some of those dudes. Rumble, Santos and Oezdemir all hit hard as fuck. DC's the only dude who took Rumble and Oezdemir's best shots and liked it.

Watch the UFC feed him to Johnny Walker next lol

3Nple.gif

manuwa-ko1.gif

1-1.gif

All those guys hit hard as hell. Like how is getting blasted by Rumble an example of a poor chin?

3Nple.gif

manuwa-ko1.gif

1-1.gif

What? He took some MASSIVE shots against Santos before finally going out

and each one of those GIFs you posted isn't evidence of a bad chin.. those shots would KO anyone

Back