Jewish men beaten with belt in Berlin anti-Semitic attack

She ignores all these things and is likely paid to post propaganda for Israel.

I actually became pro Israel really on this forum. I saw the constant hit pieces and stuff you post and it did not add up. I from Colombia there no jews here and they or Israel does not bother this part of the world. Was raised catholic and now dislike it all. Think it is stupid bit I am smart enough to realize that my way of life is more thathreatened by global Islamic expansion then jews or dumb catholics.

By way I am right wing in many ways and realize that most all rigt wing and st doesn't care about stupid Israel Palestine.

1. Do all right wingers not care or just you?

2. If you don't care then you dont put in the time to learn the history or the facts.

2. If you don't care then you dont put in the time to learn the history or the facts.

1) do you? Basically all right wingers that hate jews and anti-Zionist are because of what I said. They dislike jew hypocrisy and or global conspiracy plans.

2) your either a Muslim or a right winger I speak of who is not being honest. The great thing about muslims who hate Israel is rhea are at least honest. Nazis are treated honest to. This dishonest stuff is cowardly.

3) you are a liberal who dislike Israeli policy and are left leaning. But based on your hateful other posts and racial and muslim posts you are not a liberal and are just pretending.

I did learn the facts. Jews ad Israel are not a threat to my country or side of world and Islam can be. Also after all the abuse and expulsion jews have I dont blame them for wanting a land of them hee n thereown that used to be theres until Romans and muslims.

Mod note: Anti-Semitic conspiracy theories are not welcome here and the use of triple parentheses will be treated like any other ethnic slur.
Great... now I have to go look up tripple parentheses....

The use of triple parentheses or triple brackets , also known as an (((echo))) , is an antisemitic symbol that has been used to highlight the names of individuals of a Jewish background. The practice originated from the alt-right blog The Right Stuff ; the blog’s editors have explained that the symbol is that the historic actions of Jews have caused their surnames to “echo throughout history.” [1] The triple parentheses have been adopted by stigma by anti – Semites, neo-Nazis , and white nationaliststo Identify Individuals of Jewish background as targets for online harassment , Such As Jewish political journalists critical of Donald Trump During His 2016 election campaign

I swear to god Europeans must be the biggest pussies in the history of vagina.

Anyone who has spent any significant amount of time around Arabs knows that these clowns are GENERALLY malnourished weaklings with balls the size of bbs.

thats racist, dude. and not true.

Mod note: Anti-Semitic conspiracy theories are not welcome here and the use of triple parentheses will be treated like any other ethnic slur.

seems really vague

can you define anti-semetic conspiracy theory?

dont want to get in trouble for being "anti-semetic"

seems really vague

can you define anti-semetic conspiracy theory?

dont want to get in trouble for being "anti-semetic"

Protocols of Zion, the Kalergi plan, anything involving tentacled images of Jewish caricatures, blood libel, charts of "Jews in the Media" mislabelling people who aren't Jewish, anything blaming the Jews for "white genocide", Jewish Bolshevism... basically anything which blames the Jews as a group for some real or imagined problem and relies on a "speculative" interpretation of carefully selected and arranged factoids.

Protocols of Zion, the Kalergi plan, anything involving tentacled images of Jewish caricatures, blood libel, charts of "Jews in the Media" mislabelling people who aren't Jewish, anything blaming the Jews for "white genocide", Jewish Bolshevism... basically anything which blames the Jews as a group for some real or imagined problem and relies on a "speculative" interpretation of carefully selected and arranged factoids.

Ok this seems reasonable.

But Jewish Bolshevism is a thing though... not a conspiracy theory. Would be Stupid to ban Solzhenitsyn from Sherdog imo.

those websites are always nuts. basically it is catholics are evil not real christians, pope is ´crypto jew satnatic´and that martin luther and reformation is GOD! White genocide and blaming jews is also stupid because they are basically admitting that there ´superior´white race is so stupid as to be controlled and destroy themselves.

and to answer your question from other thread. My point is that protestantism is becoming a non white christian denomination. There is no way to argue it is not. That will piss off white protestant racists.

Ok this seems reasonable.

But Jewish Bolshevism is a thing though... not a conspiracy theory. Would be Stupid to ban Solzhenitsyn from Sherdog imo.

Jewish Bolshevism is not just the idea that there were Jews who were Bolshevites.

those websites are always nuts. basically it is catholics are evil not real christians, pope is ´crypto jew satnatic´and that martin luther and reformation is GOD! White genocide and blaming jews is also stupid because they are basically admitting that there ´superior´white race is so stupid as to be controlled and destroy themselves.

and to answer your question from other thread. My point is that protestantism is becoming a non white christian denomination. There is no way to argue it is not. That will piss off white protestant racists.

You're conflating different groups though. The "white protestant racists" don't identify with the Christians who actually follow the biblical directive to go forth and spread the good news to all of creation, so they won't care. You might as well conflate Catholics and Protestants.

so you would feel safe saying something negative about blacks or jews as long as you specified it was a generalization?
I see what you're saying so let me rephrase my op.

In the time I spent in the countries of Kuwait and Iraq, the majority of arab men I interacted with where either short and/or skinny. A majority of the ones i interacted with had zero qualms about beating and/or treating their women and children like 2nd class citizens if not outright property. Yet when confronted by a situation that required them to act like a man, they folded like a house of cards.

You're conflating different groups though. The "white protestant racists" don't identify with the Christians who actually follow the biblical directive to go forth and spread the good news to all of creation. You might as well conflate Catholics and Protestants.

I know that. But I am saying in there mind it must piss them off. I imagine they will just forger claim that the Jews and zionists are behind superior white people spreading protestautism to blacks and Latinos and asians. I guess they will start there own new Christian denomination like Mormons were originally officially racist.

But to be fair the new testament is such a dumb contradicting book. Even the racists are not wrong because they can find a biblical and legal basis from the bible for there views.

charts of "Jews in the Media" mislabelling people who aren't Jewish

It's okay to point out the over represenation of Jews in the media as long as no one is mislabeled?

I mean, if you're penalizing people for inaccurate pictures, the meme thread is going to get some people hung.

It's okay to point out the over represenation of Jews in the media as long as no one is mislabeled?

I mean, if you're penalizing people for inaccurate pictures, the meme thread is going to get some people hung.

The War Room isn't the place for conspiracy theories, that's why we have the Dump. Don't worry, the mod staff is here to help people that can't tell the difference between actual political discussion and conspiracy theories make their posts in the correct section.
The meme thread works on the same principal as a sacrificial anode (in a sense, so does the War Room in general), to keep that trash out of everything else.

The War Room isn't the place for conspiracy theories, that's why we have the Dump. Don't worry, the mod staff is here to help people that can't tell the difference between actual political discussion and conspiracy theories make their posts in the correct section.

My question is very specific, is it ok to point out when one race is overrepresented in a specific area, the example here being Jews in the media?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back