Jewish freedom activist chased away by leftists and arabs in Denmark

durgadurga

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Wanted to share this story of intolerant leftists in Scandinavia. A few freedom activists wanted to test out, if the far left would tolerate diversity in their homebase, called "The People's House" ( a government funded center for the far left).

The People's Hourse is located in an Arab neighbourhood, where Israelis and jews are not welcome.

The journalist puts on a jewish Kippa and wants to interview the radical leftists to ask them, if they believe in non-violent political action or not. It does not get that far as muslim arabs and radical leftists quickly threaten and chase them out. Watch the vid.

I don't know if the journalist is jewish or is just wearing that hat to see, if the arabs or leftists will feel provoked.

Either way, shows the tolerance of the far left. Europe and America. Same deal.

Good thing Sherdog is right wing and does not have beta leftists.

Muslims, jew, lefties.... mmmm... I am gonna pass on this one

Does this surprise anyone?

<{vega}>

the unholy alliance between the left and islam

the left will get their heads chopped off at the end once the muslims don't need them anymore

What's a 'freedom activist' though?

Well the Jew looks really white, so I don't think the Danes would have a problem with the video. Probably gets their lady-parts all moist.

I've always wondered what the endgame is for Jewish leftist lawyers/politicians/etc who prominently factored into the ethnocultural suicide of Europe. They themselves are now being excluded and marginalized by the new Islamic urban majority.

I guess there never is a longterm plan. People are so dead-set on revenge against one group that they disproportionately empower another group that hates them even more. Thus civilization stalls in mid-flight every century.

Last edited:
Antisemitism is nothing new I'm the Nordic countries. They have literally hated Jews for quite a long time.

Denmark is digging it's own grave with these self hating white leftists ally in with racially conscious supremacist and Islamic supremacist Arabs.

Don't worry in the end Islam will conquer their dumbasses and it will be funny. Just hope other nations like USA aren't dragged in to help.

Back