Jesse Taylor's a beast on TUF's

TomKat26

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The guys 5-0 fighting at the UFC training center on the show after dominating Mehdi in the last episode. He beat Nick Rossborough (Sub.), Mike Dolce (Sub.), Dante Rivera (Dec.), and Tim Credeur (Dec.) on TUF 7. I think he beats Krause or Nunez, and dominates Smith or Gallicchio in the semi's. He's a great wrestler, and has a lot of experience (45 fights). --But the real reason he will win, is that he has great dance moves, and he's a gifted poet.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'm rooting for him to win all his fights on the show then going on a binder and getting kicked out of UFC

Just for fun

God bless him and his family no hard feelings

Just kidding that's too mean best of luck to him

I was kind of hoping he would lose.....I'm tired of listening to his story over and over and over.....we get it, you screwed up and this is your redemption.

Good fighter,though...and glad Dillisnake team won another! :)

The reason not to leave a page like this open when you go to bed.... "Honey, why did you leave a picture of a man thrusting the air on the computer?"

The reason not to leave a page like this open when you go to bed.... "Honey, why did you leave a picture of a man thrusting the air on the computer?"
lol....funny.....watch those shows with your girl...it's the best way to get them into MMA. And she'll appreciate your sanity and the winding path you took in life to end up with her.

lol....funny.....watch those shows with your girl...it's the best way to get them into MMA. And she'll appreciate your sanity and the winding path you took in life to end up with her.
She liked & watched TUF 23 with Joanna vs Claudia, but lost interest after that. So maybe if another female cast comes along...

She liked & watched TUF 23 with Joanna vs Claudia, but lost interest after that. So maybe if another female cast comes along...
At least you tried....my wife loves all the behind the scene stuff for UFC, but she gets bored with TUF also. Production needs to up their game.

MIke Dolce... such a big victory.

MIke Dolce... such a big victory.
lol no joke. Mike Dolce isn't fighting in the UFC again anytime in this life. He's certainly never going to get a high profile victory like Bisping did against Hendo in their re-match. But he sure will give you excellent tips on your diet!!

Yeah, my wife loves the show and is always asking me when the next season is starting. She loves watching fights as well though.

I'm bored of the guy in every way. Was hoping he still wasn't the same grapplefuck fighter from the old TUF but guess what...he is.

As for pissing himself for fun years back...uh..why? I mean being a drunken idiot when you're young and doing dumb shit ok, but who the fuck pisses themselves for fun?

I was kind of hoping he would lose.....I'm tired of listening to his story over and over and over.....we get it, you screwed up and this is your redemption.

Good fighter,though...and glad Dillisnake team won another! :)

It kind of feels like the show is named after him specifically. In hindsight it was fucking ridiculous that Dana didn't let him fight in the finals of the season he was on before. Rampage and Jon Jones got to fight in the UFC after almost killing pregnant women with their cars FFS.

Back