News Jermell Charlo arrested, charged with misdemeanor assault

Dark times loom ahead for a fighter whose fans are fickle enough to turn their backs on him after a single loss.

This so called domestic incident is merely but a side effect of the fighter's body instictively coming to terms with the reality of it all.

If this was a street fight instead of a boxing match Canelo would be found dead in a ditch or some shit

I guess that whole twin telepathy is real
Either that or Jermell felt left out and that he wasn't getting enough attention

I mean, he was fucked when his mom named her sons with only 1 letter separating them.
Any chance she just forget she already had one boy, named him the same thing & they spelled it wrong on his birth certificate ?

If this was a street fight instead of a boxing match Canelo would be found dead in a ditch or some shit
because charlo would highkick him? shoot for a takedown?

or was it the gloves, the ring, and the ref that prevented him from throwing punches?

Just young lion things.
I've said for years the Charlo's were overhyped and overrated by their fans and it got proven the moment one of them fought a real champion lol.
Not surprised that they're also human garbage.

Same thing happened to Naz...straight bum lol

because charlo would highkick him? shoot for a takedown?

or was it the gloves, the ring, and the ref that prevented him from throwing punches?

I think he's implying Charlo would just pull a gun.

Back