Jeremy Stephens vs Mayweather

GoodStoppage

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
You’re welcome.

Does Mayweather out class him on the feet or can Stephens turn it into a savage match and take him out???

I’d pay serious money to see this shit.

Discuss.

Jeremy Stephens would take him down and g&p him

Boxer vs MMA fighter?
MMA rules?
and you ask?

Stephens fights at 145. Based on Mayweather's walkaround weight, he should fight at 125.

why would the richest prize fighter in the history of combat sports fight the who the fook is that guy, dude

I wish during the discussion over Floyd being able to compete in MMA, they pointed out that

a) floyds inability isnt necesarily a victory for MMA over boxing, as clearly floyd is not a power puncher,

b) in the boxing match, not only was floyd not a power puncher meaning that reaching the end of the match by conor was not a noteworhty achievement (it was more by default, and even then conor failed that by being TKO'd), but on top of that, the balance was evened out by conor size and youth. In MMA, how is the field being evened out for Floyd?

Any fighter going up against Mayweather will just take him down and finish by whatever they want.

You’re welcome.

Does Mayweather out class him on the feet or can Stephens turn it into a savage match and take him out???

Discuss.

tenor.gif

That would be an unprecedented 30 second beat down.

It's almost like we already know what will happen, so we don't have to watch it.

You’re welcome.

Discuss.

I honestly wish Sherdog would add a "hate" button next to the "like" button

You’re welcome.

Discuss.

You are seriously retarded.

You’re welcome.

Discuss.

I fantasize sometimes that I'm a moderator in here just to have the pleasure of banning the shit out of people like you sir...I actually would send a serious letter to congress so they pass a law where TS's like you are forbidden from posting any kind of shit online for fucking life.

I watched a youtube video with floyd saying his wrestling is a 7 out of ten! WTF? If he really thinks that he is in for a rude awakening.

How stupid is this thread???
ill defined steaming pile
Any top 30, 50, 100 mma fighter crushes Mayweather in mma
Any mma fighter gets crusher by old man Mayweather in boxing
Stuid, idiotic, nonsense
+1 to post 16

Back