Jeremy Stephens calls out Korean Zombie, KZ responses

Lol Stephens and Cub both think Aldo has been ducking them for years when they just weren't good enough to even deserve to fight him.

Jeremy could be at the beginning of a late career resurgence. I mean stranger things have happened boys.
Nah. The UFC will schedule him a fight that's he's suppose to win so he can't get to that best level and, like usual, he's going to lose.

Jeremy Stephens reminds me of Michael Bisping before the belt.

Jeremy Stephens: That was like 2 years ago!

KZ:
DMYrM_s-200x150.gif

It's too bad he's injured, because he looked fantastic against Bermudez - even after the layoff.

I'm always here hoping Stephens put it all together and gets himself a good long streak going though.
I remeber KZ getting rocked and Bermudez is very chinny

I remeber KZ getting rocked and Bermudez is very chinny

Still finished him first round with strikes, which is just crazy. Before the Stephens fight, I honestly thought Bermudez was too dumb to be KO'd; like it was a physical impossibility.

Can't wait to see KZ back in the octagon again, don't even care who he's fighting, vs Stephens would be awesome.

Classic response from KZ. Jeremy tried pulling Conor's card in front of god and country and that backfired on him, but at least he tries.

Stephens has 3 finishes in the last 7 years. Dunno why he's considered some great KO artist.

Anyways, since Zombie is injured I know another Korean that's down. Superboy should be ready by November.

Like when he was fighting complete nobodies?

He has very few TKO/KOs over anyone actually known.

RDA and Bermudez are good wins.

But LOL at a guy with 13 losses in the UFC calling out Aldo and KZ. Not interested.

He just lost to Renato Carniero!!!!
<FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy>

RDA and Bermudez are good wins.

But LOL at a guy with 13 losses in the UFC calling out Aldo and KZ. Not interested.

He just lost to Renato Carniero!!!!
<FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy>
I don't mind the call out of KZ. I think with inactivity, he shouldn't be highly ranked at this point. KZ's last win is against Bermudez, who Stephens already beat himself.

He is not near Aldo unless he wins against 1-2 top 10s or 1 top 10 and Aldo loses again.

Back